IllusionLover 7,903 Posted February 23 Share Posted February 23 Out Wednesday. 13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes 1 1 5 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Magneto 13,591 Posted February 23 Share Posted February 23 (edited) I'm so excited! I really wasn't feeling the first snippet, but the second one got me hooked. Her music always brings me joy. Anyway, queue the hate train of the rest of GGD Edited February 23 by Magneto Free my mind 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NotoriousEden 621 Posted February 23 Share Posted February 23 Yessss! I can’t wait. It sounds so much better than the singles from her last album Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,628 Posted February 23 Share Posted February 23 She’s so brave 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jill 31,812 Posted February 23 Share Posted February 23 17 minutes ago, Magneto said: Her music always brings me joy. i prefer sex Former First Lady of the United States. Now card-carrying member of the Communist Party of China (CPC). Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,727 Posted February 23 Share Posted February 23 Why are the i's lowercase? Like a poem said by a neydy in red 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
skaxboy 7,127 Posted February 23 Share Posted February 23 Oh, tonight I'm gonna show Them what I'm made of, oh The KiLL iT QUEEN inside me's coming to say hello 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LG10 14,188 Posted February 23 Share Posted February 23 Pls be produced by Pink Slip or RedOne Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,403 Posted February 23 Share Posted February 23 Well I really hope it's gonna be a bop and a half I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
zevapaparazzo 2,658 Posted February 23 Share Posted February 23 thanks for warning us the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TaylorSwift 164,275 Posted February 23 Share Posted February 23 20 minutes ago, VTV said: Pls be produced by Pink Slip or RedOne produced by arthur.besna Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
IllusionLover 7,903 Posted February 23 Author Share Posted February 23 9 minutes ago, Teletubby said: produced by arthur.besna He produced "more" on Carly's Emotion album 13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.