new video

Taylor Swift - Out of the Woods

Prismatic

Featured Posts

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS

Actual Proof TayGod Swift created the Earth. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

i like it but i was hoping for a less literal, more simplistic approach. as in, nostalgic, reflective, vintage-y? i feel like she's overdone cinematic fantasy cgi stories to death. she's already done the whole walking in the woods thing tho... :stalkga:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzhAS_GnJIc

and yet somehow, Safe and Sound is the better music video here. less is more works a lot, especially in an era of crazy music videos like she's had.

Rocketno10

Have anyone notice that when those branches start to appear it is shaped as "out of the woods"???

Stephen

very boring. all the nature visuals were stunning and beautiful but it was uneventful. she just kept falling over everything.

Prismatic
Just now, Steve Nasty said:

very boring. all the nature visuals were stunning and beautiful but it was uneventful. she just kept falling over everything.

Maybe it's a sign

3Op0XMa.gif

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

andy232000
42 minutes ago, Cool Machine said:

I mean the video was nice but there is something off-putting about it. I wish there was something there to make the video more interesting. I like the scenery but I couldn't feel anything, you know what I mean? 

exactly what happened to me.

Dangerous Man

I'm very disappointed despite the great visuals. It's so uninspired. It's actually tacky and has no replay value. Worst video of the era. Hope this is the last single. :wtf:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

It was nice (most of the time) to look at but I think her performance just wasn't there. She just didn't hit it for me... so what we're left with is a visually stunning boring video. She seems in real danger, but is coming across so bored. I guess it's hard for someone who isn't an actress to react to lots of CGI.

I also think that the text is uninspired, vapid and boring.

I loved the extra vocals and harmonies in the chorus though.

paganpoetry

um literally the exact same video as behind these hazel eyes by kelly clarkson :gaycat:

kelly_clarkson_behind_these_hazel_eyes_0

BJORK MELANIE HALSEY BEYONCE NICKI GAGA KERLI IIRIS IMOGEN TROYE SHINEE EXO F(X)

Dangerous Man

Her acting was also bad. That corny dialogue at the beginning and end of the video made me totally lost it, like...

"She lost him... but she found herself" :rip:

Just no ma'am, NO! Like i know it is the whole point of the album, about finding again herself, but idk, it was really just corny.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Thomas P

****ING AMAZING!!!!!

Taylor keeps topping herself!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived