NTGD Round 8 "My Christmas Tree's Delicious"

Brad

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Warholian
36 minutes ago, Dhipita said:

Being slow this week guys! Need more art works to share my opinions on!

@Warholian looking forward to see urs

I don't celebrate Christmas so I'm making a Kwanzagaga Kard. get ready to be shokced 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

GloZell Green
On December 7, 2015 at 3:14 PM, Warholian said:

Michelle-2.jpg

im so ready 4 this challenge glozell is going to get 0 point

I don't know if I'm going to enter this week :neyde: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

1 hour ago, GloZell Green said:

I don't know if I'm going to enter this week :neyde: 

Why not? Don't like the challenge? :green: 

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

GloZell Green
37 minutes ago, Brad said:

Why not? Don't like the challenge? :green: 

No I love it. I actually have a concept and photoshoot I wanna use but I'm not sure if I'm gonna have time because school and other commitments. I'm having trouble keeping up with CAL :rip: But if I have time I'll try. Can I reserve a photo?

Lady Gaga | Shakira

15 hours ago, GloZell Green said:

No I love it. I actually have a concept and photoshoot I wanna use but I'm not sure if I'm gonna have time because school and other commitments. I'm having trouble keeping up with CAL :rip: But if I have time I'll try. Can I reserve a photo?

I understand completely! We'll be taking a break for the holidays after the results next week until the 4th of Jan.

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

5 hours ago, Brad said:

I understand completely! We'll be taking a break for the holidays after the results next week until the 4th of Jan.

I haven't had time and really won't have time this round either :(

Can I please suggest this round be a bye round for everyone? We can keep this open for the rest of the year, anyone can post at any time if they choose, but no one gets judged? 

We can resume the competition after the new year. I'll be traveling and also just enjoying vacation time, as I know many of us will be :)

Does anyone agree?

5 minutes ago, ThattGuy said:

Can I please suggest this round be a bye round for everyone? We can keep this open for the rest of the year, anyone can post at any time if they choose, but no one gets judged? 

We can resume the competition after the new year. I'll be traveling and also just enjoying vacation time, as I know many of us will be :)

Does anyone agree?

We'll have to got more people to agree to this, but I see no issue with it if everyone would prefer it.

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Warholian

Can this be extended a bit if gagaimages stays down? I can't get my phomotographicals. 

8 hours ago, ThattGuy said:

Does anyone agree?

I don't know what you mean by that. Isn't that what we're doing anyways?

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

theARTVampire
8 hours ago, ThattGuy said:

Does anyone agree?

Yes, I agree with you, good idea!

Sis no, you can't reserve it :toofunny: there are people who actually are in this competition and might wanna use that photo. :crossed:

ChicaSkas

You guys should do something with this:

1213-lady-gaga-puppies-4.jpg

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

On 12/13/2015 at 10:19 PM, GloZell Green said:

I wanna use this pic

NR4OczB.jpg

Reserve @Brad?

Unfortunately, you can't reserve images. But no points get deducted from entries with the same images. As long as they're not basically the same entry all together, it's fine.

16 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

You guys should do something with this:

1213-lady-gaga-puppies-4.jpg

Yas, please!

Also, where are all the entries?

It's been a full week, almost, and there's only one entry...

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Archived