Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Live Nation Press Release confirms: Rihanna's album out this week!

jojuun

Featured Posts

Serendipity
18 hours ago, Tommy Monster said:

My thoughts exactly at the very point that I saw your post :laughga::laughga: 

They still haven't stopped :deadbanana:
I feel like I'm in my school classroom :rip:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gianni Versace
On 12/2/2015, 12:19:32, Didymus said:

but obviously that's not gonna happen if you look at who's producing and writing it and look at the imagery surrounding the album and listen to the snippets we have already. The sound and the imagery have been consistent since FFS so I see no reason whatsoever to assume she's drastically changing course to be successful (again).

bih don't hype me :giveup:

migamiga

I've never been a Rihanna fan nor have I ever regarded her as an artist but omg I'm so thirsty for this album and I have no idea why! I think it's a combination of the fact that she's keeping it so secretive and that I need some new ratchet bops in my life :giveup:

TimisaMonster

This album and it's release is a joke :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ElectricHaus

I'm just kind of over all this speculated release dates. This week will come and go and there will be no album and everyone will be pissed. This is like the 7th "official" album release date we've gotten in the past 3 months. Lets hope and pray there is a date set and stone. @thekeyholder has said that everything will happen when you least expect it. So that leads me to believe it will be a surprise release and lets pray its before the tour starts (which i'm sure it will be)!

I just find it annoying that this Antidiary crap is so big and Rih is at home drinking whisky on her couch. Like I highly doubt she is staying up to date with what clues we have discovered and all that ****. A door has been opened every 6 days but like I said above the album will come when we least expect it to. so I highly doubt it will come on January whatever because thats the amount of days that all the doors will open. I also doubt it will come out on new years eve because people will expect it. 

LETS ALL JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH THIS ANTIDIARY CRAP UNFOLD AND WAIT UNTIL IT FINALLY DROPS!

AND PLEASE STOP WITH THE RUMORS

On December 1, 2015 at 7:55:39 AM, Gaga Delano said:

Wow you guys are so ****ed up on the head. Trust me, if Gaga followed the same way with what Rihanna is doing right now, you guys will say "Wow! Gaga is so original ! She makes us hype with teases and codes to make us figure it out! So fun!  I love her!"  

bb5b3e4924203d647d123cb84ff653d5.gif

This statement is so baseless. I guess it's easier for your argument to forget that Gaga is dragged almost daily for ARTPOP and Cheek to Cheek by a lot of fans. Whatever, though 

I don't believe it. That antidiary site had like 7 or 8 rooms and they are one a week so far last I checked. Only have,....2 or 3 open? 

Archived