💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
request

Demo vocalist and instrumentalist

President Biden

Featured Posts

President Biden

Any vocalist willing to do demos vocals for my album or any instrumental producers (I already have found a few) who want to help with my album producing as well? I need help!

I got drunk

I read Demi :deadbanana:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

President Biden

If you need people to sing and produce for you then what are you doing?

no just sing for demos. the final versions will be all my vocals

I got drunk

President Biden

Couldn't you do your own demo? 

yes but I can't reach some notes so I might have some others do so. Like if someone makes song and wants to have me us it they could do the vocals on the demos. As well as if I'm busy I might have a demo vocalist record one so I can send it to producers so they can see if it fits wel.

edit:Do u write music/produce? I'd love to work with u. I have some concepts that is love to develop and hopefully release

I got drunk

yes but I can't reach some notes so I might have some others do so. Like if someone makes song and wants to have me us it they could do the vocals on the demos. As well as if I'm busy I might have a demo vocalist record one so I can send it to producers so they can see if it fits wel.

edit:Do u write music/produce? I'd love to work with u. I have some concepts that is love to develop and hopefully release

I see

Tbh if you want producers/writers to help you, you should post some of your work because otherwise you might have no luck as no one knows what kinda artist you are and they won't know if your sound is right for what they do. I am a writer and producer but I wouldn't just agree to work with you based on nothing

President Biden

I see

Tbh if you want producers/writers to help you, you should post some of your work because otherwise you might have no luck as no one knows what kinda artist you are and they won't know if your sound is right for what they do. I am a writer and producer but I wouldn't just agree to work with you based on nothing

ahh ok. Send me a message and I'll send u some of my stuff

I got drunk

Archived