💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Your favorite character on AHS so far?

Bloody

Featured Posts

Bloody

My favorite character in this season so far must be Sally Hypodermic aka Sarah Paulson.

tumblr_nvw28yzSLN1txe6kpo1_400.gif

Her acting is giving me life as her role. She's nailing it like every season of course. (My second favorite has been Evan Petter's role).

tumblr_nvvyyhZ3O91tp719lo1_540.gif

*amazing scene by the way*

What about you guys?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

Donovan :lolly:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Dark Anatomy

None of them really. The only ones that are sort of interesting are The Countess and Ramona.

Didymus

I'm gonna go for James Patrick March. I love Sally to death but if I could choose between more plot for either one, I'd pick James. For many reasons, but I guess mostly because I love how his character is based on one of the most fascinating murderers in history.

There are characters in AHS? I only saw cliches. I dont know. Probably Chloe Sevigny character, even if I dont know her name.

PrinceGaga

Jessica Lange's character even though she's not on the show, she deserves my complete attention over that Ga Ga girl. #BringBackJessicaBecauseWeLoveAndMissHerSoMuchAndWantTheShowToGetBetterAndBetterBecauseItsNothingWithoutJessicaComeOnRyanSaveAHSYouKnowThisIsTheOnlyWayDontLetItRIP

(On a serious note, Sally is amazing. Both Tristan and Donovan are really annoying me tbh. Tristan is too OTT, like calm down, and Donavon was mean to his Mum. He lost all my respect after that so bye dickhead, go stick your head in a toilet somewhere and think about your actions. The Countess is great - very mysterious. My favourite right now is Mr March though. In terms of character/actor - The Countess of course.)

sally tbh. i love sarah paulson in the role, she can always adapt so well to all these diverse and different characters. 

Archived