Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

"Devil's Night" episode discussion

djBuffoon

Featured Posts

Great episode. I just don't know if I like how the writers seem to be just jumping from character to character. I get that not all of them are linked etc but it just seems to jumpy still. Perhaps the fact that it was the Halloween episode made them focus on just one aspect so I'll wait for future episodes to actually make a judgement on this issue. 

Back to the episode, it definitely seems that the writers are definitely painting John believing he's insane as they did with Ben in Murder House. Part of me wonders if he's actually the 10CK, but as someone else mentioned, that'd be incredibly obvious. I do think his "insanity" is going to be a major focal point for his character - like Ben Harmon - until some of the final resolutions.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GreenEyes

Maybe he's going to think he is insane and actually believe he is the 10 commandments killer when actually he is being framed. Kinda like Kit in asylum even though kit knew he didn't do it but. 

Great episode. I just don't know if I like how the writers seem to be just jumping from character to character. I get that not all of them are linked etc but it just seems to jumpy still. Perhaps the fact that it was the Halloween episode made them focus on just one aspect so I'll wait for future episodes to actually make a judgement on this issue. 

Back to the episode, it definitely seems that the writers are definitely painting John believing he's insane as they did with Ben in Murder House. Part of me wonders if he's actually the 10CK, but as someone else mentioned, that'd be incredibly obvious. I do think his "insanity" is going to be a major focal point for his character - like Ben Harmon - until some of the final resolutions.

Yeah, they are pretty much repeating Murder House's plot where Vivien and Ben thought they were going crazy.

Till they realized they weren't.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

PrinceGaga

No s-x in this episode but people will still complain about all the p0rn and no storyline :awkney:

One thing I am worried is that by episode 10 half of the characters will have the blood virus and it will be like when suddenly everybody was a ghost on Murder House :saw: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Supersonic

Does anybody have a link to a stream? As usual the one GGD linked doesn't work and I can't any other option.

Meh. Lily looks like a copy of Charlize Theron from "Monster", Gaga speaks in the same tone every time, mom of Holden still wears this hat even in home, Mr Policeman still lacks facial expressions. :mummyga:

It was boring. The scene with all the murders was too long.. 

Same here... 2 minutes of Gaga > Whole episode. I need to see Kathy infected by the virus :giveup::giveup:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

SharGaga

Gaga's acting in the scene with Alex. :lmao: Like girl, why you rushing some of the lines, and not her trying to pull an accent to make up for her bad line delivery. And that face, as blank as a canvas. :rip:

monketsharona

Still don't like John Lowe... 

Though seeing all those criminals together was insame ! Evan Peters and Lily Rabe did the episode :legend:

I also like the flashback scenes with Miss Evers :flutter:

PrinceGaga

Has Gaga had only two scenes? 

Yes but it's so annoying because the WHOLE show is about Ga Ga. It's like one giant music video I swear. They should just bring Jessica back because Ga Ga on for 5 minutes I can't handle where Jessica being on for 40 minutes is better and fairer for everybody. This show revolves around Ga Ga too much, God!

(I'm obviously kidding and talking through the eyes of a delusional lange fan. :kissga: but yes she only had two scenes tonight and no s-x scenes!! That will throw the haters into a spin since they can't complain about gaga being on for too long and for the excessive s-x. They will find something to hate about I'm sure though)

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived