💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you think The Countess will die?

Chic

Featured Posts

She may not die, but she probably will. How do you think they'd go about this, or what would you like to see happen?

I'd like to see The Countess locked with her children in some hidden place of the hotel sealed off from the rest of society, and the children start feasting on her to survive by drinking her blood.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

I think the only way she'll survive if she redeems herself which means the characters finding out the virus she has and perhaps taking it out of her system and shes back to the previous woman she was before the virus changed her. It's hard to predict how she'll die but I imagine perhaps in a gruesome way.

Alien Tulip

I have a feeling Matt and Angela are going to kill her, I remember ryan sayign Matt Bomer's character gets jealous that Gaga's character is clinging to Finn's character and Angela was Gaga's past lover and she wants revenge so there's supposed to be some a team of Angela and Matt going after Gaga for doing them wrong I suppose. 

Phoenix

Pushed out of a window . .  .Or maybe heartattack . . .  or maybe car accident . . . Or maybe falling ioff a balcony

💎

Probably stabbed in the heart with something. :creepga: 

We're all Stronger Together!

retroglamx

She's probably gonna die from withdrawal from not consuming blood or something like that.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

monsterdreams

I think she'll be stabbed to death by her own claw 

yeah mine is similar: she'll break down and slit her throat or something 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

NYCMonster1984

If she's a vampire, usually they can only die from daylight. I'm thinking of Tru Blood as reference though:) Do we know for sure that she dies? 

PartySick

I don't know but if it's not bloody, tragic, and exciting I'll be disappointed :dies:

Maybe the cop guy will shoot her and take back his son? Or is that too predictable?

💚

evgenigerm2

she wont :trollga:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Archived