Jump to content
video

Above & Below [My Bloody Mary Version]


Brad

Featured Posts

After seeing the version GGD made with Bloody Mary, I wanted to make my own. Lol.

ย 

Let me know what you think!

I feel a lot of people that know exactly who they are ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆโ“
Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually Bloody Mary is like it's been created for AHS

Right? THEย FORESHADOWINGย :giveup:ย 

I feel a lot of people that know exactly who they are ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆโ“
Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually Bloody Mary is like it's been created for AHS

:stalkga::stalkga::stalkga:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's pretty good, but I think the video was set to the idea of the original song, so it doesn't fit in too well visually.

This kitten over here (meow)
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's pretty good, but I think the video was set to the idea of the original song, so it doesn't fit in too well visually.

Well of course not. Lol

I just layed my version of BM over the video. I don't have the patience to redo the video as well. :laughga:ย 

I figured people may like it since we didn't get a video for BM.

I feel a lot of people that know exactly who they are ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆโ“
Link to post
Share on other sites

Loooooooooove it :applause:

Idk why it sounds LQ but maybe its just me

Probably b/c I have the free version of LightWorks (video editing software) and it can only save it to 720p. It has to compress the audio as well.ย :cryga:

I feel a lot of people that know exactly who they are ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆโ“
Link to post
Share on other sites

TopazBlue

yaaass

๐Ÿ”ป ๐”ซ๐”ฌ ๐”ญ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ง๐”ฒ๐”ก๐”ฆ๐” ๐”ข, ๐”ซ๐”ฌ ๐”ง๐”ฒ๐”ก๐”ค๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ, ๐”Ÿ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฐ ๐”ฃ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ช ๐Ÿ”บ
Link to post
Share on other sites

FGGrayson

loooooooooooooooooooooove it!!!

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks guys!

I feel a lot of people that know exactly who they are ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆโ“
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...