Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana Del Rey - "Honeymoon" album discussion

Desperado

Which song from Honeymoon are you most excited about?  

227 members have voted

1. 1. Which song from Honeymoon are you most excited about?

Featured Posts

So i bought the vinyl yesterday! So happy :party:
I picked the standard cover because I actually prefer it over the other one!
Gonna buy some vinyl frames because those red baes are definitely going up on the wall

qhhKj8c.jpg

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just listened to the album, it's so, so good. But the first three songs are very hard to listen from the start to finish.

Just listened to the album, it's so, so good. But the first three songs are very hard to listen from the start to finish.

Agreed, I have to skip past Honeymoon. It's a great song, but It's so hard to get through if you're not in the mood for it. I did the same thing with Cruel World opening on Ultraviolence :green:

The album is amazing though :giveup:

I like the title track a lot. It sets the mood of the album and creates a mysterious theme like something is happening between them on that damn honeymoon.

I must say that Swan Song should have been the final song. I understand the cover song as a final thing but Swan Song lyrics are perfect ending for this album. It's very dark and for me it has double-entendre; starting a brand new life or more suicidal meaning. I always think about the latter one, because it makes the story of the album very dark.

"Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me" *shivers*

I must say that Swan Song should have been the final song. I understand the cover song as a final thing but Swan Song lyrics are perfect ending for this album. It's very dark and for me it has double-entendre; starting a brand new life or more suicidal meaning. I always think about the latter one, because it makes the story of the album very dark.

"Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me" *shivers*

:giveup: i agree 

Sia Daily

I'm obsessed with 'The Blackest Day'. I like it when a song doesn't hit you at first and then randomly it becomes one of your faves. I've had the chorus stuck in my head as well as the "I'm going deeper and deeper" part too.

Many catchy hooks for one song.

I love Swan Song too

Sia Daily

I will pray for that user that did nasty thing on the car while listening to the bible

I am not even gonna ask what this is about lmfao

Sia Daily

bible (honeymoon) 

No I know that but I meant the car bit lol

I kinda read it as somebody masturbating on a car whilst listening to the holy bible's lost pages

Desperado

No I know that but I meant the car bit lol

I kinda read it as somebody masturbating on a car whilst listening to the holy bible's lost pages

he got  a bj while listening to HM and TLY 

Archived