💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga: The Story of a Legend

GagaFix

Featured Posts

*34qoarp.png

Lady Gaga, the worldwide pop legend who we all love. Now it’s your turn to show her your love. We present our first fan project titled ‘Lady Gaga - The Story of a Legend’.

Why do we need your help?

We want to create a book consisting of your stories, your art, and your photographs. When the book is finished we will send it to Mother Monster herself.

What do you need to do?

Send us all your stories, works of art, and photographs to [email protected]. Don’t forget to mention your name, age, location and your ending to the following sentence: “Lady Gaga is... â€

We are trying to spread this message everywhere so as many Little Monsters as possible can participate in this project.

Paws up! :pawsup:

i forget, but aren't there around 10 other books like this waiting to be passed on? i know people have done this in the past and given them to her.

Michael

Good idea, I like it.

I will do something for it. Is there a deadline?

• 3 months later...
hoseUdown

*34qoarp.png

Lady Gaga, the worldwide pop legend who we all love. Now it’s your turn to show her your love. We present our first fan project titled ‘Lady Gaga - The Story of a Legend’.

Why do we need your help?

We want to create a book consisting of your stories, your art, and your photographs. When the book is finished we will send it to Mother Monster herself.

What do you need to do?

Send us all your stories, works of art, and photographs to [email protected]. Don’t forget to mention your name, age, location and your ending to the following sentence: “Lady Gaga is... â€

We are trying to spread this message everywhere so as many Little Monsters as possible can participate in this project.

Paws up! :pawsup:

Archived