JoanneMonster 9,075 Posted May 16 Share Posted May 16 So, Gaga is known for having a new (or multiple looks) for each era, with a distinct hair color. These are the most representative ones: The Fame: Blonde The Fame Monster: Blonde, yellow Born This Way: Every color (?) I’d say blonde and teal were the most iconic ones. Black and white also. The Fame Perfume: Brown ARTPOP: White? Brown? Dark blonde? Green? C2C: Black curls Joanne: Blonde with dark roots Chromatica: Pink Harlequin: Red Mayhem: Black LG8: ? what’s left for her to do? I See You Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rahrahbitchson 23,666 Posted May 16 Share Posted May 16 Whatever thing that doesnt involve this nightmare, thank you very much. Then the signal split in two the sound created stars like me and you✨️ 22 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,888 Posted May 16 Share Posted May 16 Dark blue maybe with a hint of purple would look amazing I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bradley 60,518 Posted May 16 Share Posted May 16 It depends on the themes maybe 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BELLYACHE 1,879 Posted May 16 Share Posted May 16 Purple would slay ngl but also something multi colored Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Killa 18,944 Posted May 16 Share Posted May 16 I was daydreaming of her with a mohawk. Shes Just gonna be Platinum fried anyways, the black hairy in mayhem Wasnt as prevalent as the blonde tò me. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,356 Posted May 16 Share Posted May 16 Long and Blonde Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
blueberry kisses 10,277 Posted May 16 Share Posted May 16 I always love her as a blonde, but she can pull off anything. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Obobo 4,058 Posted May 16 Share Posted May 16 I can't find the photos but I love that copper metallic glitter hair color she did for an Instagram pic around "the cure" era. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Louvre 4,516 Posted May 16 Share Posted May 16 bald 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vimo 1,816 Posted May 16 Share Posted May 16 28 minutes ago, Louvre said: bald I was gonna suggest the same thing haha. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Republicanne 8,028 Posted May 16 Share Posted May 16 Green Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,231 Posted May 16 Share Posted May 16 Holo (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alxjcgn 2,298 Posted May 16 Share Posted May 16 Depending on the vibe, I would LOVE if she went for a hairstyle similar to this again but kept it throughout an era! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,391 Posted May 16 Share Posted May 16 blonde i am a free woman. ○● Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.