Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

P!nk drags VMAs

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Head Empty

Although I might not agree with some of the details in her post, I'd rather have someone finally stand up for sh*t like this than have everyone be like the other lambs in the industry that just follow the spotlight. MTV is doing a crappy job at the first letter of their name and everybody knows it.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not P!nk paying Nicki and Taylor dust w the whole inspiration thing when they support the feminist cause and women everywhere to chase their dreams, get an education, live their lives without feeling they have to please men, etc. :laughga: The stars aren't an issue alone (well, most aren't...), but provided for a subpar award show when mixed together. 

TimisaMonster

It was free promo for her free album to make it look like she is a TRUE artist - when she is just singing about d--gs and s-x like everyone else...

Gaga needs to come back quick...the industry needs help for all these wanna bes thinking they're deep and free :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Katsuki Bakugo

Gaga needs to come back quick...the industry needs help for all these wanna bes thinking they're deep and free :smh:

ASAP. Done with this generation of "artists" 

And Rihanna hurry the hell up!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

sipthistea

Couldn't agree more. These VMA's were cheap a.h. 

I don't understand the message behind these awards nowadays. At least, artists did want to make worhty performances and the controversies were real ( And kind of funny). 

djBuffoon

I love Pink and her honesty. I also wish she would say "screw it" and do a ****ing rock album. Most of her singles are straightforward pop, and it doesn't seem to mesh with who she is as a artist.

Fiona Apple

Her last album is hardly "inspiring" though 

I get what she is saying and I'm excited for her next album but hopefully she will go back to her roots if she's saying this 

Her last album is simply amazing

Fiona Apple

P!nk did her thing she a 90's pop star i mean i really wanna see her come back and she always keep it real. I love her

comeback? her last album sold 7m+ sis

DiscoHeaven23

I like P!nk but its such a cliche for P!nk to say that. She's acting like she's an artist from the 70's or 80's, as well. Like Huntie your career started in 2000. And p!nk started her career off by appropriating black culture (see the videos from her first album). I will say that P!nk does get credit for having songs of substance, even though they sound generic. 

pink.jpg

DiscoHeaven23

P!nk did her thing she a 90's pop star i mean i really wanna see her come back and she always keep it real. I love her

p!nk is not a 90's pop star...she started in 2000. 

p!nk is not a 90's pop star...she started in 2000. 

tumblr_inline_n0n7ue6FEa1rg57mc.gif

comeback? her last album sold 7m+ sis

i was refreshing that i will love to view her, continuing being the artist she is in the future.

Fiona Apple

i was refreshing that i will love to view her, continuing being the artist she is in the future.

You made it seem like she was relevant in the 90s (even tho she debuted at 2000) and that she is irrelevant now..But yeah I guess I was wrong :love:

Archived