Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Edited: Top 10 Biggest Female Pop Stars Of Our Time (list almost complete)

Versace

Thoughts ?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts ?

• Janet
    • P!NK
    • Kesha
    • JLo
    • Miley
    • Selena
    • Demi
    • Gwen
    • Christina
    • Ariana

Featured Posts

Versace

Madonna, Gaga, Beyonce, Britney, Katy, Rihanna, Taylor, X , Y, Z

I want to know who are the top 10 biggest female Pop Stars in no particular order , i'm almost sure of the 7 i picked. Which other 3 do you think make up the list. 

It's a multi choice thread please vote for 3 only, the top 3 most voted will join the list.

So if some of you are wondering why is Nicki not one of the choices since i know some consider her a pop star. Nicki has never produced a full length pure pop album and to me an artist with not even one album dedicated to only pop can't be a POP-STAR. If Taylor hasn't come out with 1989 she would not be in this list regardless of her acclaim cause she'd be a country star why because all her past albums are labelled as Country and got nominated for CMAS. Nicki to me is Rap Star who has pop records.

EDIT: 

i forgot to mention that before the edit, i'd like the list to have present stars only and not iconic ones that passed away such as Whitney. I also clarified that to be on this list the singer must have a big enough dedication to the Pop genre hence why Mariah should not be a POP star. Finally to be on this list you have to be relevant for the past decade with worldwide impact or worldwide acclaim/recognition.

P!NK comes in first place with the most votes then Christina and finally Janet and Miley are one off so i'm gonna come back in a while to see if the difference in votes can grow a bit

Computer

Janet, Pink, X Tina

This

Although I also felt that some of those other girls could have been bumped off for say a Cher or a Mariah

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Versace

This

Although I also felt that some of those other girls could have been bumped off for say a Cher or a Mariah

I don't think Cher and Mariah would like the term Popstar :green:

i wanted to pick the biggest contributors to that genre , Mariah is 80% R&B 20% Pop  also i view Cher as a Rockstar.

Cody Draco

Janet and Xtina aren't currently big pop stars. They were big but aren't right now.

I gave my votes to P!nk and Ariana Grande (even tho I hate her).

My third vote would've gone to Miley/Demi/Selena but I couldn't decide who is bigger out of the three of them so I decided not to cast a third vote. Miley's current era is flying under the radar of radio. If she was having another Bangerz right now she would've edged those girls out imo.

Edit: Are we talking about currently or of all-time?

If we're talking about all time then Olivia Newton John must be mentioned. If I remember correctly someone on this site mentioned her the other day and how huge she was in the 70's.

Versace

What about Céline Dion? Whitney Houston? :stalkga:

Forgot to mention in the op that we would not count those that passed away and believe it or not, not many people know who Celine is they only know the titanic song nowadays , should i change the title to biggest popstars of our time. 

:laughga:

Riot Poof

Forgot to mention in the op that we would not count those that passed away and believe it or not, not many people know who Celine is they only know the titanic song nowadays , should i change the title to biggest popstars of our time. 

:laughga:

If that was your intention all along, then yes. 

Also specify what exactly is "our time."

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Bad Bromance

Janet, Pink, X Tina

This right here!!!  I love these ladies so much!!!   :legend:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Versace

Where's Kylie Minogue - only one besides Madonna with a steady career from 80's to to the 10's.

The thing is i agree she should be considered as one of the biggest POP stars but she's too exclusive to Europe that's how it feels and to be considered one of the biggest you should have broken in the US market by now. Literally in the US all she's known for is Loco-Motion and Can't Get You Out Of My Head. 

Versace

If that was your intention all along, then yes. 

Also specify what exactly is "our time."

i'd like to think early 2000's up till now

Your initial 7 are fine, other 3 should be Kylie, Shakira, and Pink. (if you want to to be a worldwide and not just a US list). 

Redstreak

Janet, Pink, X Tina

The only answer

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived