Goosey 3,017 Posted August 16, 2015 Share Posted August 16, 2015 but just about everyone has been regardless of havig autism or not... like in modern society almost everyone gets vaccinated ao that doesnt necessairily make a correlation That was a joke. "I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
j92184 483 Posted August 16, 2015 Share Posted August 16, 2015 Everyone I know of who has autism has been vaccinated. Just saying. And everyone I know who has died has consumed HO2. Just saying EDIT: Just seen that that was a joke, sorry Goosey! Should have used /s Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
j92184 483 Posted August 16, 2015 Share Posted August 16, 2015 There was no correlation either. The "researcher" who proposed that theory admitted to making up data. There's no merit to his work. NO, but there is correlation in the common sense, i.e. that some people who have had a vaccine, have developed autism, but like I said, that does not equal causation. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.