Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Lady Gaga - JOANNE (Official JOANNE Discussion Thread)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Pierre

Can a mod like give the OP to a person who can like IDK, post the list of confirmed producers or rumored ones, the dates/pics she was at studio, the times she plays music to fans from her cars :derpga: Like, create an archive of LG5? @Haroon 

I would do it, but Im really bussy right now with my classes. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shoful

Still waiting for LG5 like:

"Time goes by so slowly for those who wait"

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Haroon
1 hour ago, Pierre said:

Can a mod like give the OP to a person who can like IDK, post the list of confirmed producers or rumored ones, the dates/pics she was at studio, the times she plays music to fans from her cars :derpga: Like, create an archive of LG5? @Haroon 

I would do it, but Im really bussy right now with my classes. 

Sure, just give me a few names of people who are very active and on top of this :laughga: 

SMILE2NE1
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

Sure, just give me a few names of people who are very active and on top of this :laughga: 

Umm, how about the owner of this thread

This thread should be deleted and the above should be put here in the news section. @Sycamore should run it.

Haroon
6 minutes ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

Umm, how about the owner of this thread

This thread should be deleted and the above should be put here in the news section. @Sycamore should run it.

Hmm I don't think this should be deleted. Maybe keep this as a general LG5 discussion thread but have it moved to Gaga Thoughts and move @Sycamore's thread to News and pin it here :huh:

Thoughts everyone? :happy:

13 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Hmm I don't think this should be deleted. Maybe keep this as a general LG5 discussion thread but have it moved to Gaga Thoughts and move @Sycamore's thread to News and pin it here :huh:

Sycamore's thread is full of information so I think it should be pinned in the News section!

15 minutes ago, Haroon said:

If I'm correct there should be another thread with every post and photo about LG5, but I don't remember where is it or who made it

The Surrealist
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

giphy.gif

ViviLittleM

I just need a title which can't be changed with "flop"

The Flop The Flop Monster Born This Flop ARTFLOP Flop To Flop

TropicOfCANCER

i hate that redone confirmed doing 8 songs.

when we only get 2 of his songs on the album, we're going to hear from now to the end of time "WHEN IS SHE GOING TO LEAK THE OTHER 6 SONGS?!!!!111!"

Pierre

8 hours ago, Haroon said:

I agree, SLAY @Sycamore. But since I'm an archive freak, I wonder if you can put some spoilers in the OP for Confirmed/Rumored producers, posible lyrics, posible titles, concept and that type of things. :yay:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

4 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

I just need a title which can't be changed with "flop"

The Flop The Flop Monster Born This Flop ARTFLOP Flop To Flop

LGFlop :air:

Haroon
39 minutes ago, Pierre said:

I agree, SLAY @Sycamore. But since I'm an archive freak, I wonder if you can put some spoilers in the OP for Confirmed/Rumored producers, posible lyrics, posible titles, concept and that type of things. :yay:

Not you being a backseat driver :koons: 

Brooke Candy
On 17 mei 2016 at 3:52 PM, GagaMegaFan said:

SCREAMING

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived