💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money (Official Video)

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

Vernier

And they say Taylor is obsessed with money... SMH

She's obsessed with money because she made a video based on someone who did a ****ty job or handling her money? Also, the fact that a lot of people didn't even know this story until now, which means it's not something she's talked about much, shows how "obsessed" she is with money indeed :emma: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

Must feel good for her to express publicly that rage she has contained until now

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

And they say Taylor is obsessed with money... SMH

:saladga: 

you realize this came after the success of Good Girl Gone Bad (which had Umbrella and Disturbia). She lost almost all her money because her accountant was being shady. If being obsessed with money means that you're trying to get back the money you were wrongfully told by your business management that you had available to spend then let's see you rationalize your faves actions

:lolly:

:saladga: 

you realize this came after the success of Good Girl Gone Bad (which had Umbrella and Disturbia). She lost almost all her money because her accountant was being shady. If being obsessed with money means that you're trying to get back the money you were wrongfully told by your business management that you had available to spend then let's see you rationalize your faves actions

:lolly:

But she already got that money back through a lawsuit and that was years ago. Why is she still seething? 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

VTV

i see. but is violence really necessary ? of course it is. 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

After few more views i came to conclusion I do not like this. It is beautifuly shot and edited however the content is just too much. I don't know why modern pop/rap music need to expose so much of boobs, asses and joints to grab attention. 

The Child

But she already got that money back through a lawsuit and that was years ago. Why is she still seething? 

Cause her songwriters finally did a song about money. :teehee:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

lego

inb4 the accountant sues her for emotional distress for being murdered in the video and she loses the same amount of money, again. 

FreePalestine

Battle 4 Ur Life

I JUST WANNA SAY THAT

I SERIOUSLY HOPE SOMEONE SHOWS GAGA THIS VIDEO.

FI-ER-CE UH!

:legend:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

I love the direction of the video. It is well shot, like a movie, really professional and high quality for a music video. The storyline is interesting. It is really shocking though. 

NewYorkCity

Ew guys it is a ****ing music video. It is ****ing fantasy.

Your reactions (some) are like saying that Gaga promotes murdering people on her paparazzi and telephone videos :flop: 

Wtf. 12 years old should be watching disney channel, not Rihanna's videos. And if they do, it is not her problem, it's their PARENTS problem. I would control what my 12 yo son/daughter watches on youtube. Lol.

IT IS A ****ING VIDEO.

IT IS LIKE A MOVIE.

IT IS LIKE A TV SHOW.

Like AHS, like Breaking Bad, like OITNB.

Are those shows bad because they have violence, s-x and/or d--gs? PLEASE. Take a seat. Popstars are here to entretenain by creating these things. FANTASY. Not to educate your kids. And it is for adults. And it begins advertiding about it (I mean, not even Gaga does that lol)

THE FAME: PART ONE. You can see boobs there. Omg idk how you became a Gaga fan after seeing ond of her firsts videos had boobs on it (and it could also be seen as pretty unnecessary according to your vision). 

Bye.

:toofunny: 

#ByeAgain #ByeFelicia 

Ps: I am not a Rihanna stan. I like her, yes. But some of you really say some things that are just... and more being Lady Gaga fans.

Archived