opinion

I'll Never Understand The Hate For Fashion Of His Love

Doogi

Featured Posts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

It's fun, catchy - yes. But when I listened to it for the first time, the 'Whitney' homage threw me off. It was like a recycled 'IWDWS'. I love the song now for it's worth, but I don't think it's anywhere near the best song on that record.

BillieGOAT

the earthquake demo is my favorite unreleased gaga track aside from changing skies.

stop.

Yeah I love the demo too, I'm just saying that it was a little lazy of her to recycle part of it for the bridge of the song. it sounded forced

Alien Tulip

because the Earthquake demo had so much more potential :saladga: 

Yeah. Earthquake demo is beautiful whereas fashion of his love is its ugly sister. 

Alien Tulip

if you hate fashion of his love, you hate dance with somebody

that makes no sense lol. Whitneys vocals are amazing in dance with somebody, the song has way better lyrics and it literally makes me want to dance unlike fashion of his love. 

VforVendetta

It's an Ok song but for me it's the only song on BTW that I feel has no place there.  The album would be better without it.

JusKeepBreathin

Why does most of this fanbase hate FOHL so much!? It actually boggles my mind. It's such a fun song. It's like a throwback dance record a la Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance With Somebody". The beat is great, the song is probably one of the brightest and happiest of the whole album. In fact FOHL is probably one of the best songs on the entire album if you ask me. Why do so many of you dislike it!?

I don't understand it either. I love that song!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Bad Bromance

I actually love the song so much so I don't understand why some of the people in this fan base drag it through the mud so much.  I'm not referring to the members in this forum, I'm referring to people on Twitter and people I know who love Gaga but bash that song. 

Every time I hear people trash that gem of a song I'm like.......  :saladga:   FOHL sounds like a classic 80s pop song that just makes me want to dance!   :legend:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

blacklistedd

Yeah I love the demo too, I'm just saying that it was a little lazy of her to recycle part of it for the bridge of the song. it sounded forced

it was a demo that evolved into fashion of his love, thats not lazy. its evolution.

Pharamon

I love it! Back off haters! I was made for loving him the fashion of his love!

Tropico

It's cute. :flirt: 

Nothing spectacular.  

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Alcina Dimitrescu

I'm seeing all the signs from above

tumblr_n72rjm3fT51rnk4q4o5_250.gif

I'm gonna be the one that he loves

I was made for loving him, the fashion of his love

I love FOHL :nick: Although i prefer Earthquake vibe

I still don't get the "Fashion of His Love" phrase... can someone explain pls? 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

hausofdavies

I'm listening to it now:flirt: it really is a great song, and the performance was amazing at the Born This Way Ball. 

Archived