Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Highway Unicorn hate is NOT CUTE at all

Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

I think stans care way too much about songs that aren't singles, or that are considered"fillers"

The album sold a lot, the GP doesn't really care. It's just LM's and other fanbases that bag gaga's choice of songs. Her albums are very thematic and I don't see any songs on her albums that don't belong there. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I cannot believe that you post this... 

thank you for explaining my point, people will always defend BR no matter what...while songs like Highway Unicorn gets hate...why don't you also post that to people hating on Highway Unicorn while your'e at it?! :awkney:   

I LOVE Highway Unicorn so much. The entire Born This Way album is godly, and the song certainly has a spot in her top 10 or top 20 best songs overall. And OH MY GOD, did y'all know Highway Unicorn is so much easier to play the game Robot Unicorn Attack to than it's theme song? It actually helped me beat my high scores all the time. :proud: I love it.

Run run with her t i t, everybody. :queenga:

VOLANTIS

Bad kids, you and i and fashion of his shît deserve the hate :neyde: #sorrynotsorry

This is where you lost all integrity. Bye sis 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Better Day

Highway Unicorn is honestly one of the worst songs I've ever heard…

have you heard Roar and anything by Beyoncé

Together You And I!

aaronyoji

yeesss Highway Unicorn slaaaysss that ending and the chorus and the post-chorus :legend:

omg i have to ask, whered you get ur avi??

eifulien

Bad kids, you and i and fashion of his shît deserve the hate :neyde: #sorrynotsorry

You are pathetic.... Making a whole thread defending one song and after that bashing others... :duck:

Bad Kids is one of my favourite Gaga songs, and I can really relate to it. Unfortunately, Highway Unicorn is the song I strongly dislike from Gaga's discography but I'm not making any hate comments or threads, am I? :love:

Dominikko

Highway Unicorn sounds too noisy on headphones 

BAD ROMANCE DESERVE THE HATE  #sorrynotsorry #imbeingserious

tumblr_lhtuheSHBD1qcnhhzo1_500.gif

warhol killer

omg i have to ask, whered you get ur avi??

it's from Meeno, from G.U.Y. but I just edited it. :gaycat:

Guyphotoshoot003.jpg

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Fame Romance

Electric Chapel is very underrated too. :noparty: 

What songs do you listen from the album? since you skip like 3/4 of it. :laughga: 

The five singles, Bloody Mary and Hair

Pierre

I LOVE Highway Unicorn so much. The entire Born This Way album is godly, and the song certainly has a spot in her top 10 or top 20 best songs overall. And OH MY GOD, did y'all know Highway Unicorn is so much easier to play the game Robot Unicorn Attack to than it's theme song? It actually helped me beat my high scores all the time. :proud: I love it.

Run run with her t i t, everybody. :queenga:

Queen of impact in video games :queenga: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Archived