💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

Rat Boy

This is her best tour. I can now forget the flop that was the Blonde Ambition Tour. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duella Dvil

This is her best tour. I can now forget the flop that was the Blonde Ambition Tour. 

were you there?

Is this shade?

www.instagram.com/theduella666

DanielKCarey

Madonna wants me to spend all my money on that tour merch. I WANT IT ALL. 

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

Gurl :laughga: even the Sticky and Sweet Tour was better

RebeldeFaith

Wait... This show has more songs about the Bible and pray than a Hillsong concert but she didn't included Like A Prayer? Not even in a medley? :madge:

I would like to read what Paws Down Little Monsters has to say about this show. :giggle:

Something something idk

JusKeepBreathin

I won't pass final judgement until I see the official recording tho. I'll give the benefit of the doubt bc low-quality videos can't do the concert justice.

But seriously... a flamenco version of "Dress You Up!?"

:air:

Yes, I would like to see a properly filmed dvd too. 

But her on that pole, clinging to it for dear life during "Vogue." 

:pole:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

Didnt she rehears "hold tight"?

yep...

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Rat Boy

Gurl :laughga:

My one complaint is that she didn't do an acoustic version of Gimmer All Ya Luvin.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Ferrer Zorola

im sorry but it was 3.30am here when the show started. I just fell asleep while the show was going on. I'll completely update and remake the OP when I get the first chance.

oh don't be sorry now you're making me feel bad :sweat:

LIFE IS GOOD

Prismatic

I actually love the setlist and enjoy that she included songs from Madonna, LAV & True Blue. It'd be nice to relive her epic 80s collection. I'm not going to judge Dress You Up yet, but it's truly blasphemy and f^cked up that she messed up the classic "Who's That Girl". Like it's cool to do things in acoustic, but the whole song... What were you on Madge? If you're going to perform your 80s bop, then do it right. Don't f^ck on one of the songs you haven't perform since the dark agest. I want the original islandy, tropical, fun and active version, not here to cry over or get emotional for WTG. I want to dance, bop and jump, not stand and listen. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

DanielKCarey

What? Is this real? :wtf:

Help... :air:

Madonna had an art contest and all the entries were featured in a song (I don't know which one) and apparently that entry was shown longer than a second like the other entries..

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived