💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Out Of Control Audio & Discussion Thread

Zephyr

Featured Posts

Official Out Of Control Audio & Discussion Thread

Below is a collection of official leaks, fanmade edits, instrumentals, and any other stuff relating to Out Of Control! If you have something you want to submit, be sure to let me know and it will be added! If you do not know what Out Of Control is, here is a little information about it. Out Of Control is a song that got leaked long time ago. It was recorded by Lady Gaga but was a demo for another artist. A lot of people on this board, and around the world are obssessed with this song! They are begging Burim, the one who has the full song, for the full song. But all we have for now is this! Clicking the titles of the section, for example "Official Releases" will take you to a MediaFire folder where I have uploaded all the files for that section. You can download all the files on MediaFire or you can just simply click the titles here and it will bring you to the downoad page!

Official Releases

Instrumentals

Acapellas

FanMade Edits

Untagged Versions

Remixes

Stems

Other

foreverditd

Part of me loves not having it and the imagination of what this song is like.

Kinda like reminiscing before we got BTW and what each song was like, based on the info we had.

But then when you get it, its amazing, and then you look back on your thoughts about what the song was like and its fun to compare the two.

Anyone else?

.. But seriously I need this ****ing song.

Edited by foreverditd

Part of me loves not having it and the imagination of what this song is like.

Kinda like reminiscing before we got BTW and what each song was like, based on the info we had.

But then when you get it, its amazing, and then you look back on your thoughts about what the song was like and its fun to compare the two.

Anyone else?

.. But seriously I need this ****ing song.

Yea like when I hear the full version of this, it's probably going to feel like hearing Scheiße and Heavy Metal Lover for the first time, I'll probably replay it 500 times =]

ChicaSkas

Thank you LGVHD :worship:

I really want this song too.

Of all the songs she's ever done, even Dollar Bills.

I want this song the most. Someday, to have the pleasure of replaying it, and of closing my eyes and just *enjoying* her voice and those beats. It will be so good.

I will live to hear it released in full.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

monsterdevotion

Thank you LGVHD :worship:

I really want this song too.

Of all the songs she's ever done, even Dollar Bills.

I want this song the most. Someday, to have the pleasure of replaying it, and of closing my eyes and just *enjoying* her voice and those beats. It will be so good.

I will live to hear it released in full.

Lmao Ive imagined that it would be hilarious :toofunny:

ChicaSkas

Even at age four, she already had begun singing about money :haha:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Please, not this again. We all know what happened last time someone made one of these...

people made edits to pass the time for Born This Way?

N a t h a n

Is it sad that I would rather have this song than her fourth album?

Yeah because its a ****ty song that youd get bored of in 2 days.

Yeah because its a ****ty song that youd get bored of in 2 days.

I'm still not bored of Animal, I doubt I'd get bored of my second favorite GaGa song :)

Please, not this again. We all know what happened last time someone made one of these...

I don't know if it was this thread or the leaks thread, but people started endless fights involving unreleased songs and kept going off topic. It was a complete disaster. :eww: