Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Fans Drag and Shade Fifth Harmony on their Q&A

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

JustPokeHerFace

These are priceless.

And I thought Monsters could be bad. Jesus. 

RAMROD

Either way, I don't think they going far in the business.

Compare them to One Direction who boomed the first year after their appearances on a talent show.

There are signs for pop group like this whether one will make it or not in general, unless your group have a future Beyoncé ofc.

Their labels are being generous for letting them recording an album tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jjang

Either way, I don't think they going far in the business.

Compare them to One Direction who boomed the first year after their appearances on a talent show.

There are signs for pop group like this whether one will make it or not in general, unless your group have a future Beyoncé ofc.

Their labels are being generous for letting them recording an album tbh.

They're literally #9 on iTunes right now.

RAMROD

They're literally #9 on iTunes right now.

Charts is nothing tho, it is obsolete to me, many other acts had #1 in the past and now they are unheard of cis they can't keep it up.

Longevity and good management mattered more.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jjang

Charts is nothing tho, it is obsolete to me, many other acts had #1 in the past and now they are unheard of cis they can't keep it up.

Longevity and good management mattered more.

​Simon Cowell is the one incharge of this group & he's known to wait until his act charts as high as possible until he starts investing actual beneficial promotion, because there's no point in promoting something that is originally unwanted to be heard. They're the most successful girl group since the ***cat Dolls, i think they will last, that unless they break up.

Point is : the more successful they get, the more attention they will receive from the label and management.

Archived