celeb

Miley Cyrus Launches Homeless Youth Foundation

Miley

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

I have always thought that Miley was a talented and kind hearted person. There's been times I've been turned off by her but she's honestly an amazing person.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Didymus

Lovely :legend: She sure chose her charity. Nice to see her sticking with it :worship:

venusian

miley is a goddess 

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Whispering

Good for her! Most definitely a cause that needs attention and more funding!

Haroon

That's amazing :flutter: It's great that she went and created something to benefit people out of the passion she felt towards it, like I got a glimpse of that at the VMAs last year when she brought a homeless guy as her VMA date and let him accept her award on her behalf and shed light on the sad and important issue :ohno: 

Looks like launching a foundation is a thing now, huh.

but srsly, good for her and I think she's actually a good & smart person

:party:
너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Morphine Prince

I don't understand how people can hate her. She's awesome. 

MonsterOfSpain

That's really cool and I really liked what she said in that short interview.

LoveandMagic

This is wonderful! 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Yanko

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/05/miley-cyrus-homeless-charity_n_7213444.html?utm_hp_ref=impact&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

LOS ANGELES (AP) — When Miley Cyrus wears pasties or posts photos of her pink armpits, it's not to be a provocateur. The 22-year-old says she's just being herself, and she wants all young people to have that same opportunity.

That's why she's launching the Happy Hippie Foundation to help homeless and LGBT youth, adding that not all her past relationships were "straight, heteros-xual" ones. Cyrus didn't elaborate.

"The position I'm in, I feel like I've got a lot of power," she said in a Monday phone interview with The Associated Press. "But so many kids don't feel that way. They're under their parents' rule."

n-MILEY-CYRUS-large570.jpg

Dangerous Man

A very vocal ratchet messy girl with actually kind heart inside. Queen! The future queen of gays, Gaga betta watch. :green:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived