I thought this episode was hilarious. Sam touching herself :rip: 

The Cristian/Harry foot fetish massage :rip: 

Jack having a meltdown :rip: 

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jase

Nikki hasn't changed ONE bit (2:24 onwards) :lmao::lmao::lmao: 

Bring on tomorrow night! Super excited about how it's all going to go down.

Morphine Prince

Nick walking in those heels :rip: 

Jack is becoming annoying. Always mad about something. What a horrible attitude. 

AND YES JADE with that speech about people b---hing about the rations. She should say that to Jack's face tbh. 

Jase

So Gina's NOT going in which is ****ing annoying. The Daily Star need to die. Helen and Nikki confirmed.

CHTFOt6UYAEYXQg.jpg

CHTFEOpUMAAlaZy.jpg

CHTFELbUMAA4o7G.jpg

The silhouette looks like Brian Belo :fail:

Seriously, my excitement levels about seeing Nikki again have gone through the roof. :sara:

Helen's a vile piece of trash but she'll obviously stir things up so that's a good thing

Jase

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big-brother/interviews/a652409/shes-back-big-brothers-nikki-grahame-on-her-comeback-and-her-blistering-take-on-the-housemates.html#~pfpe6QvdjbSDux

DigitalSpy's interview with Nikki about this series - a few highlights

You're going to go into the main house on Sunday – is there anyone in there at the moment that might really get on your nerves?

"SHOWBIZ! I can't stand him. He just craves airtime, and those fake tears. He's just a nasty piece of work. But I know he really likes me – he tried to book me for some s**tty pantomime one time with about 30 people in the audience. I might change my mind – we'll see his behaviour when I get in there. Hopefully I won't be in the secret house with him. Because in that close proximity I might lose my rag."

Harry seems to be naked all the time – is that an issue for you?

"Oh, she's disgusting. I really can't stand that girl. And Nick has just made such a fool of himself by getting into bed with her. She's flaunting her body around – those boobs, let's face it, they're not the best tits I've ever seen."

You mentioned Nick - do you think Harry is using him?

"Completely. When he said the other day, 'Oh, I hope my parents don't think I'm some sort of lothario', well, I actually think he's gay. I think this is just how he's wanting to be portrayed, as some stud that's going between Jade and Harry. But I think he's either a virgin or gay because this just is not adding up. I really like Sam and Marc's relationship. I hope they get together."

Do you think you'll be confronting Nick and saying what you just said to me?

"I'm in there for a week – I'm going to confront everybody. I'm not in there to make them like me – I'm there to tell them what I think of them. I don't need to try and win – I'm only in there for a week. I am going to be honest and give them some home truths. I'm not worried about being nominated because I can't be nominated. It's total bliss. It's just perfect, the perfect situation. The freedom to do whatever I wish!"

Is there anyone you are really looking forward to confronting?

"I can't wait to tell Jack that he is not as popular as he thinks, and I can't wait for him to face the public vote. All he does is move and slide around the house slagging everybody off, and he really does think he's won that show hands down. He needs to get a grip. He's getting on my nerves."

You had your tantrums in your first series – will we see that again, or have you changed since you first went in?

"At least mine are natural. Some people say they're funny, but for me at the time they're not funny at all. My temper tantrums are just usually about the situations that I'm forced into which I can't control. They're never intentional – we'll see what happens."

You've been rumoured to be going in for a while now – have you had people begging you to go in?

"Everyone has been saying it! All the old people come out of the woodwork – people I haven't heard from in years are sending me messages. Go away! But I know who my real friends are."

Do you feel under any pressure to live up to your previous times in the house?

"Not at all. I can't be anything but myself and that's just how it is."

giphy.gif

Jase

Added the 3 latest housemates + tonight's timewarp housemates to the main list in the OP's!

Jase

Tonight was so fun. I couldn't stop smiling when Emma introduced Nikki and she received a heroes welcome :sara::sara:

Helen hasn't changed ONE bit - in regards to Jack - "he's got the sympathy vote because he's a fat cunt" and referring to Jade as "PolyImASlag" :smh:

Brian = :smh:

Super excited to see how this week plays out. I don't think Helen and Harry will get on at all so that could be rather explosive.

The actual highlights were mind-numbingly dull. What they're going to do after Timewarp week is over I really don't know :/

Morphine Prince

Tonight was so fun. I couldn't stop smiling when Emma introduced Nikki and she received a heroes welcome :sara::sara:

Helen hasn't changed ONE bit - in regards to Jack - "he's got the sympathy vote because he's a fat cunt" and referring to Jade as "PolyImASlag" :smh:

Brian = :smh:

Super excited to see how this week plays out. I don't think Helen and Harry will get on at all so that could be rather explosive.

The actual highlights were mind-numbingly dull. What they're going to do after Timewarp week is over I really don't know :/

​So on Sunday all 4 will go in the house? I love Nikki already :lmao: 

Jase

​So on Sunday all 4 will go in the house? I love Nikki already :lmao: 

​Yup!

Nikki and Helen already bickering. Nikki on Helen: "I ****ing hate her, who the **** does she think she is, what is her ****ing problem? I am totally Beyoncé and she is the backing dancer." :lmao::lmao:

Morphine Prince

​Yup!

Nikki and Helen already bickering. Nikki on Helen: "I ****ing hate her, who the **** does she think she is, what is her ****ing problem? I am totally Beyoncé and she is the backing dancer." :lmao::lmao:

I can't wait for their reactions when they go into the house :lmao: 

I hope there's  a mini Nikki vs. Helen feud! 

UpperClassWhore

OMG! The last episode was the best! Absolutely adore Nikki. Can't wait for Sunday!

Jase

I can't wait for their reactions when they go into the house :lmao: 

I hope there's  a mini Nikki vs. Helen feud! 

​It seems that the girls are really gunning for Jack which is amazing. God I can't stand him

I really think it could kick off when they go in tonight

Jase

Emma teasing past legendary housemates will play a part this week. BRING CHARLEY UCHEA ON :giveup:

Aisleyne going OFF on Helen on the main show was AMAZING. Get her in the house, plz.

Jack was ****ting himself when they all went in :lmao:

I've no idea why Marc and the Timewarp housemates are randomly sucking Joel's dick but whatever turns them on I guess :wtf:

I felt kinda bad for Harry (even though I don't like her) when she was sat on her own, and the fact none of the original housemates stood by her was ****ing disgusting. What awful, awful people.

Archived