Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

People Who Worked With Gaga that Annoyed You the Most?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

Terry Richardson is the only one I truly want Gaga to stop working with, like ew Gaga :millie: 

And maybe Tony Bennett so we won't get Jazz :sis: 

And yet all more wildly successful and leading more creative lives than any jealous kids posting on this forum. Go figure. 

​These types of comments are weird, if the member doesn't like those people why should he praise them because they are more successful? The member was overreacting tho and could've said it better :laughga: 

Robotboy

gaga herself. im sure she herself was the reason TEOG video got cancelled and other collabs scrapped/delayed.

and troy

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Dangerous Man

Don't bash queen Gaga here, thanks. :neyde:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Jeffrey_This_Way

Diane Warren in a haha sort of way.  R. Kelly and Terry Richards in a serious way.   

AmenTheNight

Many people around her annoy me tbh. At first I thought I'd Marina Abramovic and Jeff Koons, but when I look at the names quoted in this thread, I realize how much of a pain the others were, especially LaurieAnn, Donatella, Terry and Fusari. (Some snobby sentences by Tony towards Gaga's pop music make me cringe too.)

Ever since Judas, her team has been a mess and a pain to put up with tbh

Serendipity

The list is endless

1.Akon

2. Terry richardson

3. Tara Savelo

3. Donatella

4. Lana del Rey

5.The biggest one-Troy Carter

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

ARTPOPchamp

Zedd. Akon. Flo Rida. Melle Mel. Wale. T.I. People at BackPlane. Beyonce. And what's his face, Joseph Kahn, what a big ugly he is.:messga:

ARTPOPchamp

By Far Marina Abramovic

​I dont think so. Marina helped Gaga get back on path when there was chaos around her. Marina brought Gaga into a natural setting where she could reflect and remove herself from the chaos going on at and after the time her hip broke. And she's helped Gaga become a bit more sober and stop smoking pot so much, it's a nasty little habit. 

ARTPOPchamp

What happened to Tara.......?

​I think she's becoming a p*rn star or p*rn model or something. I don't understand the pictures she tweets.

HEARTHUNTER

And yet all more wildly successful and leading more creative lives than any jealous kids posting on this forum. Go figure. 

​LOL. Stop trying to sound hipster and make people look "jealous", I don't care about them because even without them Gaga's career would be the same. Just saying.

EDIT : If it wasn't for Gaga, none of them would be successful. Akon & Donatella maybe because they were here before her but most of them used her as a money/fame cow so yeah, get out.

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived