Vernier

He looks like the male member of Die Antwoord(whatever his name is) :messga: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

Not bad.

I think people are going to be disappointed in his version of the Joker no matter what because it's the follow-up to Heath Ledger, but personally I think this is an interesting take. 

Yepiz92

I'm really excited for a new joker I'm sick of heath ledger this heath ledger that this is going to be a whole different joker and I'm sure he will do an outstanding job as usual I loved heath ledger as the joker but its time to move on.

xoxo cupcakke

Jim Carrey Riddler teas

Very strange and disturbing, though, because it doesn't look like any Joker ever. I thought Heath Ledger was a different Joker. Well, Leto's Joker is a freaking trainwreck

Gohan

Jared, daddy... You're ****ing s-xy with some weight on, not looking like a travesty, pls listen2mi

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

PopReaper

It looks interesting, the fact that they're not rehashing Heath Ledger's version takes away a bit of the pressure from him and leaves more space to create/improve too.

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

The Joker is one of the most interesting characters in comic book/film/television history. He constantly changes through every adaptation and that adds to the appeal and uniqueness of his character. Heath Ledger's portrayal, as good as it was, is not the only iteration of the Joker and despite it being very impacting and memorable, the character needs to (and will) move on from that and keep changing. 

I'm quite happy with Leto's look (from the small glimpse we have seen of what I'm sure will be a more complex/varied portrayal that what's in the pictures) - I like the way they are taking it and it's a promising teaser to the tone and treatment that Suicide Squad will get.

RAMROD

:lmao:

It looks like modern art.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FrankGutz

Looks better than Heath Ledger version. 

​how dare you!!

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Dorothy Gale

​how dare you!!

That version is overrated, and not true to the comics. :oops:

FrankGutz

That version is overrated, and not true to the comics. :oops:

​oh no u didn't :bye:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

TimisaMonster

Oh no...this looks bad :omg:

It looks like a junkyard version of Joker...and not realistic enough and not close enough to the comic version...shame 

And people dragged Heiths Joker look...his looked more realistic and closer to the comic than this junkie gangster Joker :what:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived