💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Do you guys think that Gaga feat. Britney can still happen?

ALIENN

Featured Posts

The Child

​thanks for the tip :party: 

I'm gonna listen to it asap! 

​Listen to Break The Ice & Toxic recording sessions and listen to Everyday & Baby Boy (unreleased songs) too :)

​I completely agree!

​Now it's up to her

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

​Listen to Break The Ice & Toxic recording sessions and listen to Everyday & Baby Boy (unreleased songs) too :)

​Now it's up to her

​I would love if she performed Pretty Girls live at the BBMA to show she's really doing a serious comeback this time, but I don't see it happening tbh.

TimisaMonster

Nah...I'm sure Gaga was asked and if they wanted to, it would've happened...I mean they've hung out in the past at her Las Vegas tour...Gaga wrote Telephone and Quicksand for her...etc :awkney:

Gaga is recording rn and I'm sure could've fit in a day to make a song with her if she really wanted to. Iggy could've been Gaga but perhaps it's a nice thought but would actually sound bad 

Gaga did say she doesn't like working with people who can't sing and don't know what they're doing... :thetea:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

:whitney:I don't know. Surely not as a single. It's difficult to manage promo and cut versions do not generally pay justice of the original song( I'm thinking of dwuw in its artRave rendition and of telephone.. They're two of my fav gaga songs but bey and r.kelly completed them). 

So it's a so-so

MonsterOfSpain

:whitney:I don't know. Surely not as a single. It's difficult to manage promo and cut versions do not generally pay justice of the original song( I'm thinking of dwuw in its artRave rendition and of telephone.. They're two of my fav gaga songs but bey and r.kelly completed them). 

So it's a so-so

​Well if they ever did a song together, it would for sure be a single... I mean, they wouldn't waste such and opportunity.

​Well if they ever did a song together, it would for sure be a single... I mean, they wouldn't waste such and opportunity.

That's the point. It has to be enormously big. So they should do promo together ( something like VMAs or BBMA) ;) anyway to be honest I would be here more for gaga x Xtina . I like how their voices sound together

GagaUnderYou

hopefully it does, because we know it would be a hit. Britney is a legend no dobut. 

I need it so I hope so

I swear my wig would be snatched with only the first 30 seconds

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

MonsterOfSpain

That's the point. It has to be enormously big. So they should do promo together ( something like VMAs or BBMA) ;) anyway to be honest I would be here more for gaga x Xtina . I like how their voices sound together

​I agree, and I'd love a Gaga x Christina collaboration too, but we already had DWUW so now I think Britney comes first. I'd love a collaboration with Madonna, Katy or Lana too.

Definitely! Britney is one of Gaga's teenage idols and Britney loves Gaga. Plus, her management knows it's a great way to bring Birtney b---h back. :fan: 

Born To Slay

​I would love if she performed Pretty Girls live at the BBMA to show she's really doing a serious comeback this time, but I don't see it happening tbh.

That's been confirmed already by Britney herself, it is happening.

MonsterOfSpain

That's been confirmed already by Britney herself, it is happening.

​I mean actually singing live

Born To Slay

​I mean actually singing live

I don't think she has the ability

Archived