💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Would #Aura have slayed clubs and the charts if this were a single?

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

LoveandMagic

I LOVE Aura but it doesn't sound like something you would hear on the radio or the club (to me anyway). 

But what do I know about the mainstream. I expected G.U.Y. to at least be a moderate hit.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Katsuki Bakugo

When the demo leaked Australian radio played it and it slayed

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

RainingOnMe

It would have if she didnt change the fierce vocals to sloppily-rushed vocals. The demo would have been any artist's best comeback if it was released.

Dangerous Man

Old question but nostalgia for geeks I guess.

Yeah, it'll slay on clubs. But obviously it's not radio friendly. Even radios can't play the level of EDM that G.U.Y. have. But, I would be really happy if it was a single and had a proper MV.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Vernier

Clubs yes, I remember it being played at a few clubs when the demo leaked 

Charts, not so much :emma: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Arturo

No it would've flopped as hard as G.U.Y.
Gaga released the only 2 truly radio friendly songs from ARTPOP as the first 2 singles. Anyone that says otherwise really doesn't know much about radio or charts.

Nah, maybe if the vocals were a bit more polished, espicially in the chorus (it sounds like a live recording), it had a lot of potential

Plus it should have been kept as Burqa

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

elijahfan

You can't rewrite the past, so I'll just say it would have been a great lead single. This song is huge, and I'll admit it: I totally blame Interscope for not seeing it.

The Child

Who the **** did this ? :toofunga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived