💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Natalie La Rose makes her debut television performance of her top ten hit, Somebody!

Navy

Featured Posts

http://www.ellentv.com/videos/0-m4h6nkvb/

Natalie La Rose makes her debut television debut on Ellen today! Good performance of her top ten US Billboard Hot 100 hit. The comparisons of her and Tinashe are coming in quick, but lets be real... Tinashe dances, sings better. Writers all her own music, producers a lot of her music, and is behind every single creative aspect of her career top to bottom plus made the best R&B album of 2014.

Natalie got potential and a top ten hit under her belt lets see where she goes! Good work, keep it up!

Blue Jeans

Why do you gotta pit women against each other tho

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Nick1495

Natalie is no understudy, hun. :thetea:

Shes got that Top 10 hit!

EDIT: thanks to whoever changed the thread title. :kissga:

Natalie is no understudy, hun. :thetea:

She literally has ONE SONG to her existence that is popular for it's Whitney Houston sample and Jeremiah's chorus. She is an understudy. She hasn't proved a single thing yet. 

Why do you gotta pit women against each other tho

​I know I'm not the only one, there's similarities. It happens. Comparisons are a big part of music. Nothing wrong with pointing it out.

JustPokeHerFace

I know it's impossible to predict, but if she keeps churning out hits, I could see her building momentium and becoming massive in the 2020s (similar to how Taylor was successful in the mid and late 2000s but really became huge in the 2010s). It'll be interesting to see where she goes. 

Nick1495

She literally has ONE SONG to her existence that is popular for it's Whitney Houston sample and Jeremiah's chorus. She is an understudy. She hasn't proved a single thing yet. 

Just wait. She's coming for careers. I agree she doesn't compare to Tinashe. Aquarius has critical acclaim. But you can't compare an artist that has a larger discography to an artist that is just starting out. Last time I checked, Tinashe was the opening act, not the headliner. Maybe that'll change one day :thetea:

Blue Jeans

​I know I'm not the only one, there's similarities. It happens. Comparisons are a big part of music. Nothing wrong with pointing it out.

​Funny how comparisons only happen with women tho.. there's plenty of male artists doing the same boring sh*t over and over again, and they're never the new "put artist name here" 

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

I know it's impossible to predict, but if she keeps churning out hits, I could see her building momentium and becoming massive in the 2020s (similar to how Taylor was successful in the mid and late 2000s but really became huge in the 2010s). It'll be interesting to see where she goes. 

​She's had one hit and doesn't have any other song so that's a very far fetched prediction. Taylor made country which appealed to a larger crowd too.

​Funny how comparisons only happen with women tho.. there's plenty of male artists doing the same boring sh*t over and over again, and they're never the new "put artist name here" 

​don't worry I compare men too. "who is this chris brown wanna be" "who is this usher wanna be" "who is this JT wanna be " exc.

Just wait. She's coming for careers. I agree she doesn't compare to Tinashe. Aquarius has critical acclaim. But you can't compare an artist that has a larger discography to an artist that is just starting out. Last time I checked, Tinashe was the opening act, not the headliner. Maybe that'll change one day :thetea:

​Tinashe actually toured the world SOLO from fall 2014-winter 2015 so get your facts straight. I saw her on her headlining tour. Can this girl even book an opening act slot when no one even knows her for her name just for her whitney houston sampled song??? It's a good song and she's a good performer, but I can't see it happening yet. Tinashe is the one that deserves the throne

Oscar

Lmao I don't know any of the artists mentioned in this thread and I can't help but find the names/comparisons funny

Lmao I don't know any of the artists mentioned in this thread and I can't help but find the names/comparisons funny

​lesbean

Archived