Jump to content
opinion

Should Gaga's next album genre be electronic dance pop music and some ballads?


Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai

I know this sounds CRAZY but imagine if Gaga started doing dance and pop songs! 

How cool would that be ? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

DogFood

yas

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith
Link to post
Share on other sites

monketsharona

not electro

but dance / pop mixed with other genres like glam rock, heavy metal, + powerful ballads

And I'm here for two songs featuring another artists

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

Since RedOne is working with Gaga now, I think the next album might have some dance pop songs. Most of his productions are dance pop tracks.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

yASSsss

Omg,imagine the slayage :giveup: 

I've always wanted her to do dance-pop songs :giveup: 

I think, she can pull off the Popstar role easily :party: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine
Link to post
Share on other sites

Azor Ahai

Since RedOne is working with Gaga now, I think the next album might have some dance pop songs. Most of his productions are dance pop tracks.

​Yes this might actually be happening then! :party: 

I'm not crazy !

Link to post
Share on other sites

Computer

:yes: :yes::yes: :yes: :yes::yes: :yes::yes: :yes::yes: 

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ
Link to post
Share on other sites

sarahb

Dance pop? That's crazy, next you'll be telling me she should collab with RedOne and Moroder :scar::teehee:

Do you feel him sir?
Link to post
Share on other sites

Born To Slay

I like this idea tbh and with Redone and Moroder, I think it'll happen

Link to post
Share on other sites

ARTPOPchamp

I know this sounds CRAZY but imagine if Gaga started doing dance and pop songs! 

How cool would that be ? 

 

​Turn on THE FAME dear. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...