news

Bobby: No new pop music till 2016

Admin

Featured Posts

HEARTHUNTER

​This part's not bad:

ladygaga-reinvention-illo-bb7-2015-billb

​

I agree it's super cute. I meant trash because people realize Gaga's talent only now and it shows how they cared more about her gimmicks/image than her music and it pisses me off.

That sudden gain of interest is just hypocritical and not sincere to me. I know media aren't supposed to be sincere but oh... they desperately need something to write on to grab some $$

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaneybaby

I feel like we have had this posted 10x in some different way or someone else saying no new music. RedOne, Gaga, Bobby. Lol like whatever we knew this. BUT it isn't like a blackout like before ARTPOP! She will be on AHS and god knows what else as she keeps surprising us so its def not that bad. 

Supersonic

another year without new pop Gaga music :giveup:  

at least can it be Q1 2016 :giveup: 

inb4 Q3  :cry:

​Get ready for ARTPOP Part 2 2017

Tropico

We've had lots of threads about different times Gaga or her team have said this tho. :air:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Spock

​SO ageist.

​I don't think so. In my opinion, barley clothed men and women grinding against each other and Gaga is not really appropriate for that age. Also, the content of the music. Plus, the message of the songs and in general completely phases them and imo they are too young to understand and appreciate. So no, not ageist it's just not appropriate. And I love that you call me ageist when I stan for Taylor lol.

who will love me when the night is over

hijadeputa

I dont think so tbh. they will probably release something during the AHS-era if they are really smart and wants a #1  :manicure:

Fiona Apple

I dont think so tbh. they will probably release something during the AHS-era if they are really smart and wants a #1  :manicure:

​AHS will give her new fans so it doesn't matter if she will release it in October (when the AHS will be played) or 4-5 months later

Alfonso

​This.

And I think Cheek To Cheek sequel will come in September/October 2015.

But they also said "most likely until 2016" :fan: I think time will tell tbh, it could be a strong possibility to get it this November, this could also be for hype, or what if she creates an Bad Romance hit/style lead single, like In one day..... And if this turns out to be like, then it will be too much for me :deadbanana: 

I just need lead single this year 

:fan:

#Help

:trootea:

Koreku

Nnnn when she said MAY she meant May 2016 :air:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Born To Slay

That "former associate" saying she needs to be more like Katy or Taylor to connect with a young audience

tumblr_mxet5nEnAA1qeuk6oo1_250.gif

There's nothing that made me cringe more than 10 year olds with artRAVE t-shirts at the concerts

I was 14 years old when I went to the ArtRave, would you cringe at that?

HighwayGuy

Nnnn when she said MAY she meant May 2016 :air:

​I'm starting to think this too now :cryga:

Oh well, at least she might be able to get another summer smash :party:

Lion Heart

I need Cheek to Cheek II pls :pole:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Born To Slay

​I don't think so. In my opinion, barley clothed men and women grinding against each other and Gaga is not really appropriate for that age. Also, the content of the music. Plus, the message of the songs and in general completely phases them and imo they are too young to understand and appreciate. So no, not ageist it's just not appropriate. And I love that you call me ageist when I stan for Taylor lol.

I was a fan of Gaga when I was 10 and I understood the messages of the songs and everything. And unless you know those kids, you don't know if they're muture enough to understand. And here's the definition of ageist btw: 

"prejudice or discrimination on the basis of a person's age."

Assuming that it's going over their heads is prejudging based on age, so you r, in fact, bring ageist.

Mama Ru

​if there's another CTC before a new pop album i seriously think i will die :noparty:

0b00000000000000000pg

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Spock

I was a fan of Gaga when I was 10 and I understood the messages of the songs and everything. And unless you know those kids, you don't know if they're muture enough to understand. And here's the definition of ageist btw: 

"prejudice or discrimination on the basis of a person's age."

Assuming that it's going over their heads is prejudging based on age, so you r, in fact, bring ageist.

​Wow ur so kewl

who will love me when the night is over

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived