đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Which Album?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Which Album Are You More Excited For?

• Business And Pleasure
    • Fantasea 2: The Second Wave.

Featured Posts

The article was actually a good read.

their description of her working at 3am was really bizarre though

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Staryu

Oh so the fable isn't even finished yet? :air: Unless it's a 2nd fable but that'd be surprising. :huh: 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3024181/Now-controversial-rapper-Azealia-Banks-says-wants-f-Obama-new-magazine-interview.html

MESS at this whole article. From the headline, to the second picture they use of her, to the third one that isn't even her :rip:

​:lmao: Daily Mail can be so annoying

Desperado

The article was actually a good read.

their description of her working at 3am was really bizarre though

​or maybe it was her description lol, shes weird. 

Oh so the fable isn't even finished yet? :air: Unless it's a 2nd fable but that'd be surprising. :huh: 

​:lmao: Daily Mail can be so annoying

​it seems like its another one lol 

blacklistedd

The Ice Princess video is sooooo badddd. Like wtf. I feel like she doesn't think much of the song itself though, she kind of just described it as something commercial for the record. Like passing it off as "oh that one, its your typical going out track".

Dorothy Gale

I actually like the Ice Princess video, it was something unexpected, and the effects were good for an indie artist.

PoshLife

​know what? I've been inactive recently because I got really sick

​Sorry to hear you got sick. Basically I randomly remembered some line (which I think was lyrics) you and Inu would use a few months ago when people would come at you and/or AB. I assumed it was AB lyrics but maybe it wasn't. So let me ask, was there a go-to turn of phrase you'd use back in, like, November or December that you'd post on here if someone was giving you a hard time?

It's so unimportant but it's been driving me crazy because I can't remember :spin:

inuborg

OG is down and I'm bored so I'm here...but god I can't stand these people

Any who Azealia's Billboard photos are marvelous, I almost cried when I saw them lol. Im glad she talked about Fantasea 2, and i think its coming this year, maybe in like Aug or Sept. She might as well put the 2 new songs that was gonna be on the BWET Deluxe on FTSW

ALSO I am surprised that her manager didn't want her to do PB, I was thinking that she was the one persuading her to do it to further her career.

Lastly, I LOVE the IP video, its drawn wonderfully and although her head could've been integrated more I think for the budget and the place AB's at now it was a really good video and lol @ Angelina Anaconda.

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Staryu

OG is down and I'm bored so I'm here...but god I can't stand these people

Any who Azealia's Billboard photos are marvelous, I almost cried when I saw them lol. Im glad she talked about Fantasea 2, and i think its coming this year, maybe in like Aug or Sept. She might as well put the 2 new songs that was gonna be on the BWET Deluxe on FTSW

ALSO I am surprised that her manager didn't want her to do PB, I was thinking that she was the one persuading her to do it to further her career.

Lastly, I LOVE the IP video, its drawn wonderfully and although her head could've been integrated more I think for the budget and the place AB's at now it was a really good video and lol @ Angelina Anaconda.

​Yeah, I felt so happy for her when I saw the cover. :nick: It's a big deal.

I'm so excited for Fantasea II. :legend: I wonder if she will release a single before its release.

Hexxx

Lol I got used to the effects of the video so AB's face looks perfectly fine molded to the medussa head :emma: 

Hey Inu. We missed you....and glad you're back ALX

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Staryu

tbh I've been thinking about giving OGG another chance... it'd be nice to have another place to go when things get too messy here :emma: 

I hope that some GGD members will be less annoying during the LG5 era, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Desperado

tbh I've been thinking about giving OGG another chance... it'd be nice to have another place to go when things get too messy here :emma: 

I hope that some GGD members will be less annoying during the LG5 era, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Ogg is good and fun lol not so many fights less drama lol or if theres fight, they seem to be different, its down tho

inuborg

​yessss come! its amazing and having the main crew there will make it that much better! 

inuborg

VuDqqXw.jpg

How I feel about GGD now a days 

• famous changed the title to Azealia Banks
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived