:

:

:

PHOTO: Madonna posts image of Gaga as 'Rebel Heart' album cover

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Ray of Light

maybe nobody cares about her music now, but she is a legend in the music industry.

MDNA outsold most of the Top 10 best selling albums WW of 2014. Just had to add that love :heart:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

i don't understand it is she making fun of gaga or not :confused:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Exactly, that's what irks me here too. She posted more pictures of people with those straps but nobody was checking those. 

Now she used one of Gaga to get the people talking, it's more promo for herself then doing Gaga a favour at this point.

Why not a month ago before your tracks leaked Madge?

Nah, she could have posted a picture of Gaga back then and fans would react to it just as bad or worse.

Some just couldn't leave 2012 behind.

Desperado

MDNA outsold most of the Top 10 best selling albums WW of 2014. Just had to add that love :heart:

i said maybe cause im not that sure about that, i dont check her chart stat or something lol but he said that nobody cares about her so lol 

Levine

That's because 2014 sales are tragic. It's like me comparing BTW sales with 2014 sales. 

MDNA was a flop in its year of release. But thank you for your love  :heart:

Ray of Light

i said maybe cause im not that sure about that, i dont check her chart stat or something lol but he said that nobody cares about her so lol

No it's okay! I was just supporting your comment and making it even more Madonnalicious

ibenqo0BpDxxNM.gif

How is this bad? I'm confused. She had Frida Kahlo and Salvador Dali too. is she insulting/dragging/etc. them?

I dont know. She said "I love this" at the picture where Gaga is depicted as a Madonna´s copycat again. 

Spartacus

I'll add my 2 cents too if you don't mind.

CRRHhcEl.png

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Dan the Gaga Stan

As a fan of both - I don't see it as bad to Gaga as she has posted similar regarding Miley etc and she says she loves it... M also has a very ironic and dry sense of humour. But it is true she can be b---hy and shady at times so it can be difficult on how to take her.

I wish BOTH fan bases would build a bloody bridge to be honest. I know the BTW/EY and reductive fiasco was quite spiteful but there is no need to keep it going. Its possible to be a fan of both and respect both. Both are the two most amazing female artists IMO.

But as a M fan I wish that she would outright apologise specifically to Gaga and it would be great if both could be on good terms. I know she probably won't but here's hoping.

Ramt over lol.

She probably saw the backlash online after "Two Steps Behind Me" leaked and realized her album is flopping, so she's repenting and trying something new.

Good for her!

Rihported

You're so obsessed that it hurts

Archived