Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Spin: Gwen Stefani Never Planned to Return to Her Solo Career

Valextra

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mirandasings 08

Her new songs are ok, however the problem is they sound very dated, people expected some evolution from her.

That's not the problem at all. Changing her musical style would be a disaster. The problem is that they just aren't good songs (IMO).

She should work with Akon again. They made magic with The Sweet Escape. That song was such a massive success.

Some people that should definitely be on the album production/writing-wise: Pharrell, Akon, Timbaland, Linda Perry.

Joaco95

Changing her musical style would be a disaster. 

tell that to no doubt-solo gwen transition 

mirandasings 08

tell that to no doubt-solo gwen transition 

She didn't change No Doubt. She started something new. She doesn't need to change what people love.

Joaco95

She didn't change No Doubt. She started something new. She doesn't need to change what people love.

Music style I mean.

Still can't believe she's making another solo album after "I ddin't felt like myself, wouldn't go solo again" ****

mirandasings 08

Music style I mean.

Still can't believe she's making another solo album after "I ddin't felt like myself, wouldn't go solo again" ****

Yes, she doesn't need to change her music style. She just needs to make better music. It's not her style that is the problem.

Her solo work is better than her ND work. Look at how hard the last ND album flopped.

Joaco95

Yes, she doesn't need to change her music style. She just needs to make better music. It's not her style that is the problem.

Her solo work is better than her ND work. Look at how hard the last ND album flopped.

For you. Just because an album flopped, doesn't mean it's bad. They got a ton of bad press after Lookin' Hot video. 

The album isn't bad as everybody says (it has some really good songs) but the production it's kinda messy,

Rudz Xinc

Spark the Fire, that **** is boring ass repetitive song, it doesn't belongs to the album, on the other hand, Baby Don't Lie is catchy, I love it

Look at those clowns

As sad as it is to say, it was extremely evident. From her first day of promo for BDL it just seemed like they were rushing out content that was uninspired, hopefully the rest is quality so it doesn't lower her further.

skaxboy

I knew this was rushed. I knew she wasn't "inspired." The thing that made LAMB so great is that she knew it would be a fun album and had no intention of touring for it. LAMB was basically inspired by 80's Freestyle music and that's why it was fun and careless.

The new stuff is basically to cash in on The Voice gig. I hate that she let herself be put in this situation. Pharrell is great but not this song. It reminds me of Yummy, which was a great song back when it was released but it's nothing innovative. Let's hope she works with cool producers that offer more than bland pop.

Archived