Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Janet Jackson

Dunk96

What's Your Favorite Janet Album?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Janet Jackson/Dream Street (early work)
    • Control
    • Rhythm Nation 1814
    • janet.
    • The Velvet Rope
    • All For You
    • Damita Jo
    • 20 Y.O.
    • Discipline
    • Greatest hits compilation (DOAD,Number Ones)

Featured Posts

Dunk96

A recent report has confirmed that a show was added for a currently untitled Janet Jackson show on July 28th,2015 in Phoenix,Arizona. Many Janet fans have talked to the place the date is at and it's confirmed to be real,but there's so far been no announcement from Janet's camp. A few other US shows are in the process of being leaked. More information will be added in this thread once it's available. 

Janet has also been rumored to have been to a copyright office in the past month to trademark a show entitled "Unbreakable". Again,more information will be made available as it's announced.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

JANET JACKSON HAS BEEN SPOTTED TODAY (2/12/2015)

10987323_10205981384433967_4618645505351

Janet was spotted in Milan,Italy at the Gisseppe Zanotti boutique shopping for shoes. Wissam was not with her,but a bodyguard was.

A recent report has confirmed that a show was added for a currently untitled Janet Jackson show on July 28th,2015 in Phoenix,Arizona. Many Janet fans have talked to the place the date is at and it's confirmed to be real,but there's so far been no announcement from Janet's camp. A few other US shows are in the process of being leaked. More information will be added in this thread once it's available. 

Janet has also been rumored to have been to a copyright office in the past month to trademark a show entitled "Unbreakable". Again,more information will be made available as it's announced.

Is there new music coming though? :udidnt:

Computer

I love Janet. :giveup:

Her albums and singles never disappoint me.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

• 1 month later...
Disregard

Janet's nipple >>> your nipple

​Clearly. Janet's nipple ignited a Supreme Court case. Meanwhile, my nipple can't even get the local county judge to hear ha complaint.

bionic

​Clearly. Janet's nipple ignited a Supreme Court case. Meanwhile, my nipple can't even get the local county judge to hear ha complaint.

​WHEN WIL OUR FAVES?!?!?!

buy bionic

barcodemonster

Janet Jackson has 10 #1 songs on the Billboard Hot 100, which is your favorite? 

When I Think of You  1986
Miss You Much  1989
Escapade  1990
Black Cat  1990
Love Will Never Do  1991
That's the Way Love Goes 1993
Again 1993
Together Again 1998
Doesn't Really Matter 2000
All For You  2001

scan my barcode

Miranda Sings

Escapade is my forever jam. Rhythm Nation is my favorite Janet song, but it peaked at #2

Dunk96

Love Will Never Do (Without You). Not just for Antonio Sabato,Jr. but that's the video where she became a goddess.

Archived