💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Janet Jackson

Dunk96

What's Your Favorite Janet Album?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Janet Jackson/Dream Street (early work)
    • Control
    • Rhythm Nation 1814
    • janet.
    • The Velvet Rope
    • All For You
    • Damita Jo
    • 20 Y.O.
    • Discipline
    • Greatest hits compilation (DOAD,Number Ones)

Featured Posts

Since there is no official Janet thread,I decided to create this thread now and share my new fan made music video. :sara:

Janet Jackson,born May 16th,1966 is an African-American recording artist,songwriter,producer,director,philanthropist,dancer,author,and actress. She is the ninth child of Joe and Katherine Jackson of the famous Jackson family,which includes emperor of pop Michael Jackson. Janet holds the record for five #1 albums in a row,beginning with Control (1986) and ending with All For You (2001). She also is the third most successful African American touring act behind Tina Turner and her late brother Michael. She has won several awards over the years,including being the first African-American female to win the MTV Video Vanguard Award in 1990. She has rewritten dance and music as we know it today. She has had forty number one hit singles from 1986-2010,making her one of the few artists to have a #1 hit in each decade between the 1980s,1990s,2000s,and 2010s. She has recorded and released ten studio albums,three greatest hits compilations,two live concert DVD releases,and four music video compilations. She is expected to make her return to music in 2015.

Janet Jackson has a new album scheduled for release in the fall. She has also just announced a new world tour (Unbreakable) and its first U.S. dates have gone on sale. The tour is set to begin in September of this year (2015). She also will be honored with a lifetime achievement award at this years BET Awards ceremony in Los Angeles and has a new single due for release this week (entitled "No Sl333p").

xmi32LJ.jpg

Head over to www.ticketmaster.com to purchase tickets for the upcoming tour.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

all for you was a ****ing masterpiece, that album was my life

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

all for you was a ****ing masterpiece, that album was my life

Saaamme that's my all-time favorite Janet album.

WhiplashCowboy

Damita Jo is one of the best albums ever made. Damita Jo, Strawberry Bounce, I Want You, All Nite, Just A Little While, R&B Junkie >>>>

FrankGutz

Damita Jo & All for You are awesome tbh

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

aquaprincess

janet., rhythm nation, and all for you >>>>

oo i forgot velvet rope. thats absolute favorite janet album :legend:

RAMROD

The first song and video where I actually recognise her was Runaway. I was 11 that time.

I recognise it cos it reminds me with MJ video, Black Or White.

Cos there were so many ethnicities and cultural appropriation going on on both videos. :fan:

Then my first purchase of her album was The Velvet Rope, I bought it because Together Again and Everytime.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

never said i was mad tf  :what:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4LrGBEERPA

Bumping this thread with my last video of 2014,which is a Janet Jackson megamix. :sara:

Archived