Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

PHOTOS: Sia's meet & greet with fans

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Willy Wonka

Why does anyone else care? Her fans are clearly happy, and to be honest, it's pretty awesome, since she's known for not facing the camera now. That's the most recognize pose of hers, and that's what I'd want.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

Rediculous..Sia's insecurities can be very negative for her fans.

Yet they're smiling and look genuinely happy? :usrs:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Fiona Apple

You don't get it ,right? I don't mean they are sad or something... I mean that the whole hiding things has a really bad message to young people..

Pure Adrenaline

yeah because they would cry and look sad while taking a picture 

frabz-Yeah-right-06ac3b.jpg

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Tropico

You don't get it ,right? I don't mean they are sad or something... I mean that the whole hiding things has a really bad message to young people..

What is she to do about physical and mental diseases? And besides, the message is quite good depending on how you look at it. Don't change the way you are because a bunch of teenagers on the internet are attacking you for being who you are. Stay true to who you are.

And all her true fans are aware of her struggle and syphasise with her. They understand why she does what she does and it won't negativey affect them. As a matter of fact, it could give them a better understanding of people who suffer from mental diseases.

Fiona Apple

What is she to do about physical and mental diseases? And besides, the message is quite good depending on how you look at it. Don't change the way you are because a bunch of teenagers on the internet are attacking you for being who you are. Stay true to who you are.

And all her true fans are aware of her struggle and syphasise with her. They understand why she does what she does and it won't negativey affect them. As a matter of fact, it could give them a better understanding of people who suffer from mental diseases.

You are right it's definitely depending on how you look at it.. I just feel like she makes insecurities look cool.Because she doesn't do it because she has mental diseases but because of marketing..She has so many videos and live performances before chandelier came out that she doesn't hide her face

Tropico

yeah because they would cry and look sad while taking a picture

frabz-Yeah-right-06ac3b.jpg

Firstly, lemme quote myself.

GENUINELY happy.

Seondly, they would be informed on what they're getting themselves into so they know what they're paying for.

Tropico

You are right it's definitely depending on how you look at it.. I just feel like she makes insecurities look cool.Because she doesn't do it because she has mental diseases but because of marketing..She has so many videos and live performances before chandelier came out that she doesn't hide her face

If she wanted attention, why wouldn't she show herself in one or her biggest single, Titanium? Or why not wild ones? Or why not take the hit songs she's written for herslef? And why is it that often she turns around while performing? How often do you see sia on the red carpet?

I'm quite frankly disgusted by the fact that you don't understand how hard it is to deal with anxiety (trust me, I would know) especially her degree of anxiety. And nevermind the fact that she has other mental diseases. :fail: :fail: :fail:

Fiona Apple

If she wanted attention, why wouldn't she show herself in one or her biggest single, Titanium? Or why not wild ones? Or why not take the hit songs she's written for herslef? And why is it that often she turns around while performing? How often do you see sia on the red carpet?

I'm quite frankly disgusted by the fact that you don't understand how hard it is to deal with anxiety (trust me, I would know) especially her degree of anxiety. And nevermind the fact that she has other mental diseases. :fail: :fail: :fail:

I don't know if you know it but she has been making albums for many years and she was also writing songs for other artists.It just never happened for her to turn big.I am not saying she is thirsty for attention though but I don't think she does it because of mental diseases because she used to sing in front of people for a lot of years.. I know how it is to deal with anxiety because I have a lot myself I just don't think that she is dealing with a problem like that..You can't really know either.

HausOfMiklaus

You can tell she's a sweetheart and they're loving it. :flutter:

Exactly! That's all that matters. They probably had a laugh about it, and at least they enjoyed a unique meet & greet.

SychosSoChic

"Her fans are clearly happy"

Well…I don't know about you…But when I'm lucky enough to do a M&G with a singer/celeb I like, I smile when the photo is taken. Coz that's generally what you do when someone is taking a photo, and you want to look happy in a photo that you will cherish for the rest of your life  :flop:

I don't care about this mess/non-mess, but let's not assume the fans are happy just coz they're smiling.

I stand by what I said before: :turkney:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

She only hides her face from cameras guys. She talks to people face to face...

Do some research before you talk bad about her

Don't visit my profile

The fans know what they're getting, that's why they paid for a meet and greet. If you're ****ing stupid enough to believe that someone would pay that much money to meet a celebrity they don't know this simple fact about then you shouldn't be criticizing others jfc :air:

retroglamx

WELL, I'd rather have her back towards the camera than have her pull an awkney on me. :awkney:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Archived