Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (Cheek To Cheek Tour)

TEANUS

Featured Posts

Gaga Monster

Tonight's show isn't sold out. Just went on Ticketmaster and there are still tickets available

GGD Presidential Elections

Tonight's show isn't sold out. Just went on Ticketmaster and there are still tickets available

Yeah 13 left at the moment   :yes: I think they will regard that as sold out :)

Auralittle

The Copenhagen show is not 1660 tickets, that is the capacity of a concerthall inside the Tivoli. The concert is being held on a green area inside the Tivoli.. Where there is room for 70.000 people

Rainbow Unicorn

The Copenhagen show is not 1660 tickets, that is the capacity of a concerthall inside the Tivoli. The concert is being held on a green area inside the Tivoli.. Where there is room for 70.000 people

I'm not sure there are playing in a 70k venue :rofl: It's in a green area but not that big !

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

Gaga Monster

I wonder when the other 11 dates will be announced! Where is there confirmation there is 35 dates??

OpusDiaboli666

I wonder when the other 11 dates will be announced! Where is there confirmation there is 35 dates??

I'm getting so frustrated at them not announcing more dates..Gaga said it in the Howard Stern interview I think.

Gaga Monster

I'm getting so frustrated at them not announcing more dates..Gaga said it in the Howard Stern interview I think.

Don't think there aret going to be anymore dates because in Las Vegas the tour T-shirt only had the announced dates

OpusDiaboli666

Don't think there aret going to be anymore dates because in Las Vegas the tour T-shirt only had the announced dates

What??? OMG you're kidding? Do you have a pic? So Gaga was wrong by 11 dates so almost 1/3? That's crazy if that's true

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic