💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Darkchild: Ariana Grande and Jessie J will rework 'The Boy Is Mine"

jomonster12

Featured Posts

jomonster12

jessie-j-and-ariana-grande-to-rework-the

In celebration of his 20th anniversary in the music business next year, famed record producer/songwriter Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins revealed that the two Pop superstars will rework Brandy and Monica's classic 1998 hit "The Boy Is Mine" for his commemorative album.

In an interview with Hits Daily Double, Jerkins also stated that another mega vocalist will cover one of Whitney Houston's standout songs. "Sam [smith] is doing “It’s Not Right But It’s Okay†by Whitney Houston, which Sam told me was the song that made him want to sing," the 37-year-old said. "When I asked him if he’d be a part of this project he was like, “No one else can do that song but me!†Sam’s the truth. He has a great heart and he’s genuine. His music speaks for who he is. This is a project I’m really looking forward to."

http://www.vibe.com/article/rodney-jerkins-reveals-ariana-grande-and-jessie-j-will-rework-boy-mine?utm_source=sc-tw&utm_medium=ref&utm_campaign=RJerkins

Ariana and Jessie J are going to remake the ICONIC song The Boy Is Mine by Brandy and Monica.

I hope they don't do it, their going to ruin it.  :grr:

What are you thoughts?  :popcorn:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SychosSoChic

Then there's Sam Smith who wants to do a Whitney Houston song :smh:

If they don't do the songs justice tho…Oooooh the mess that'll follow  :omfgaga:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

jessie j is still trying to save her album sales i see......whats next new remake with Nicki

But who knows mabye ends up being good XDDD

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Jessie J should stop trying. She is gonna ruin so many songs for me if she keeps doing this (like she did with Bang Bang) 

Chromatislaps

Christ, Jessie J is absolutely PARCHED for some relevance

prediction: she's gonna oversing the song and slaughter it...:smh:

jomonster12

I can't with people on twitter already judging what they haven't even heard.

It's not judging, you can't remake a iconic song and singers to some artists who are trying to become relevant, and Jessie and Ari don't have the vocal as Brandy and Monica.

Archived