Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Louis Tomlinson tweets to reporter about sexuality

Blake

Featured Posts

The guilty dog barks the loudest.

I like this quote. It made me laugh in a "hurr hurr" kind of way for no reason :flop:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no homophobia here. If Louis says he is straight why do so many of his fans insist on that not being the case like damn let it rest :wtf: Gay or straight it's not like he is going to sleep with you :wtf: If people kept saying that I was straight when I had already settled the fact that I was gay I would get upset too at the poor journalism attempts of the reporter. 

Computer

did he misread the article and think it was saying he (and not tim cook) was gay? because then i would understand the "i am in fact straight" bit.

Yeah I read the article and I don't even see where Louis Tomlinson was called gay.
💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

drinkmytears

Receipts that it is modest?

I think the OP is very bias :sweat:

EDIT: I don't think it's so homophobic. It looks more desperate and insecure, which isn't new for Louis when it comes to his s-xuality and twitter.

The idea of him being gay being 'rubbish' may be interpreted to be offensive.

I think you have Louis and Liam confused 

The thought of being gay associated with "rubbish"

He has a right to defend who he is, but I guess I can see it

why is saying someone saying something false is rubbish, he isn't saying being gay is rubbish, he's saying what the person is writing: false reports...

Computer

why is saying someone saying something false is rubbish, he isn't saying being gay is rubbish, he's saying what the person is writing: false reports...

I agree with that, but it's just kind of like, why is the gay aspect such a bad thing that it provokes such a strong reaction? Is it that he sees this speculation a lot so maybe he just gets tired of it?

But it's more confusing because the article never claimed he was gay, so it seems like they never said anything false though :spin:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Gianni Versace

Where in the article does it insinuate that Louis is gay..?

no where, thats the reason why him reconfirming his s-xuality out of the blue has people wondering if this is a scenario of "trying to hard to cover up".  :spin:

no where, thats the reason why him reconfirming his s-xuality out of the blue has people wondering if this is a scenario of "trying to hard to cover up".  :spin:

he seems so mad in his tweets. i think it's time he dropped out of one direction and took some literacy classes. 

Archived