💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Heavy Metal Lover Ft. Jamal Holt (remix)

ExorcismGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ExorcismGaga

I love it! Has the instrumental leaked btw?!

No but the official acapella has and i think this was made with that, i honestly can't remember where i got it from though :neutral:

Wow, this is amazing. :clap:

Thankyou :party:

Really really good! I think it would've been even better if you had the "Whip me, slap me" part in the breakdown after the bridge

EDIT:

Something like this?

http://soundcloud.com/drummondaaron/heavy-metal-lover-jamal-holt

i'm glad to see that gaga has so talented fans across the world. keep doing it :party:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

I love this! 'One day you'll realise this isn't just a rehearsal' is so orgasmic! Tho, I would change lyrics of 1st verse because they really don't fit the theme.

The lyrics are great, actually I could say some parts are better than the original.

But the way of that non-studio-made-auto-tune makes me dizzy and "Heavy Metal Lover" is one of the first Gaga songs that doesn't fit a guy singing. If you could lower the pitch and lower the auto-tune, this could actually be in the legit remixes archive.

But else, I worshiped the work.

ExorcismGaga

Thanks everyone so much

tumblr_lymg71n7xk1qhxeqh.gif

Really really good! I think it would've been even better if you had the "Whip me, slap me" part in the breakdown after the bridge

EDIT:

Something like this?

http://soundcloud.com/drummondaaron/heavy-metal-lover-jamal-holt

Good idea! but I honestly really dislike that part of HML so i didn't put it in :P

My favourite part about the song is the low 'oohs' with the instrumental building up back into the chorus :flutter:

Archived