question

During which era did you become a fan?

Shadow

Featured Posts

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pain of fame1

I started being a fan when I heard BR on the radio, but i was only 13 so i wasn't on GGD or that kind of stuff, then i lost interest in her during BTW era ( like otehr million mosnters sadly) and I liked her again in the  ARTPOP era and thats maybe when i became a real FAN. I don't know if i'd be here for the next album, i hope so. 

ANUSLOVER96

I was a fan in 2010 when Bad Romance blew up and all.. but when Born This Way was released I became an obsessed monster  :flutter:

iMonster

When I saw the blood drip from her chest at the 2009 VMA's. I was like she's officially dope. I liked Just Dance and Poker Face but that performance made me get the album. Joined the forums Nov 2009. 

THEN Bad Romance was released . . . . .

Needless to say, I got a Little Monster tattoo in 2010. I appreciate all of her work & I don't neccesarily prefer any era over the others. Though some days I prefer ARTPOP over BTW and The Fame over ARTPOP, etc. I also have my days when I listen to pre Fame and want to listen to Stefani. Wonderful, Let Love Down, etc.   

Been a Little Monster ever since I saw the Poker Face MV back in 2008, I was 11 :madge:

Gaga is Life

Since The Fame. My gosh... that was a while ago actually! But not that long ago... I think :emma:

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills pinned this topic

Archived