💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The artRAVE won't be filmed in London

Rainbow Unicorn

Featured Posts

illySpencer

I dunno because Zenith has two dates?? anyways which one is larger??

Bercy is larger !!! I don't understand why people who went in backstage, didn't ask her for the DVD ??? 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

By right, she should have learnt the lesson of how painful we were that we couldn't get her Born This Way Ball DVD, I thought she was wise enough to know and wise enough to not make that mistake again on artRAVE. I don't really care which venue it's going to be, has any other artist filmed a DVD of their tour other than Madison Square Garden and O2 Arena?

Don't blame her. You know that she hates to disappoint us, so maybe she wants to make a DVD but can't because of some reason. Decisions like that aren't only up to the artist herself.

It's really annoying when people complains and blames the artist for something that maybe the label decided.

Rainbow Unicorn

Bercy is larger !!! I don't understand why people who went in backstage, didn't ask her for the DVD ??? 

There's only one date in Bercy. So she can't film there, if there's a problem she can't fix with another show because it's the last of the show.

Anyone know how many Monster ball DVD's were sold ??? Bearing in mind she was probably at the peak of her popularity

I ask because after ARTPOP's underperformance Interscope may feel there is no point investing anymore money in anything associated with it if it's going to be commercially unviable

Because most of us only get one question or story you can share with Gaga and would you honestly ask her only that?

Bradley

Don't blame her. You know that she hates to disappoint us, so maybe she wants to make a DVD but can't because of some reason. Decisions like that aren't only up to the artist herself.

It's really annoying when people complains and blames the artist for something that maybe the label decided.

What about an explanation?

Bellatrix

What about an explanation?

Maybe there's nothing to explain yet? It might not be decided yet. She maybe isn't even allowed to say anything.

illySpencer

Because most of us only get one question or story you can share with Gaga and would you honestly ask her only that?

I didn't know that people who went in backstages got only one questions ... 

At this point, the only realistic place left for a taping is the last show in Paris, at Bercy. But tbh a more realistic option is that there will be no DVD at all.

There's only one date in Bercy. So she can't film there, if there's a problem she can't fix with another show because it's the last of the show.

That doesn't mean **** though. Britney only filmed one night on her Hawaii show, oops tour, dwad tour and the onyx hotel tour. If Britney can do it. I'm sure to God gaga can!!

I didn't know that people who went in backstages got only one questions ... 

I know, i really thought fans got to 'hang' with her for a bit and just chat... 

Archived