Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Irrelevant rapper Awkwafina tries to drag Taylor Swift

Paper Planes

Featured Posts

inuborg

It's a song about being welcomed to new york. She's rich and just recently moved there, she's not going to have any experience of rundown Brooklyn nights or misadventures in the Bronx. When I visited I only stayed in Manhattan so to me the song fits from what I experienced. Honestly it really fits the attitude of a wide-eyed newcomer ready to make it big.

But it comes across as naive to someone who actually like lives in New York.

Think about shallow Swift's song seems in compared to a song like Marry The Night 

Sadly, I have to disagree  :duck:  Especially on your last point :laughga:

Lol that last line was a quote from one of her songs 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

EXCUSE ME

Don't come for Queen Awkwafina :classy:

And she right, what does Taylor know about NY :dead:

Awkwafina's a genius and her vagina is 50 times better than a penis :classy:

YES INU!

tumblr_mltqza6Of61qzifnfo1_400.gif

Redstreak

Think about shallow Swift's song seems in compared to a song like Marry The Night

of course it's shallow. She still has limited experience there. But moving there was her attempt at a new start. It makes sense that the subject would be an album opener.
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Paper Planes

It's meant to be written from a young newcomer's standpoint, not an ode to spending her whole life there.

delete it fat

inuborg

YES INU!

tumblr_mltqza6Of61qzifnfo1_400.gif

NYC city b---hes thats how I'm rolling you out of state fakes get your iPad stolen :classy:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Cody Draco

I find Taylor's song tacky because it seems like she is just trying to be "cool" and that she is using New York to obtain that image. I think it would be delusional to act like people don't use New York to enhance their image/ change how people view them.

I claim Boston because I was born and raised there and that city/area has a lot to do with why I am the way I am and my identity. I hope you get what I'm trying to say. If she wrote something about New York other than "Welcome to New York" I wouldn't find it so tacky. :spin:

of course it's shallow. She still has limited experience there. But moving there was her attempt at a new start. It makes sense that the subject would be an album opener.

You do have a point with this post, so thank you for that. :yes:

TimisaMonster

Hmmmm....irrelevant rappers hating on major established artists cuz they ain't them 

Haters gun hate...

BTW...Awkwafina? More like :awkney: fina

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

AquaFire Witch

Irrelevant or not, I agree with him! He wasn't attacking Taylor personally, just that silly song. She opened herself up for this tbh. The lyrics are horrible.

Correction! I mean I agree with her..not him. :)

Cody Draco

He is right though

Irrelevant or not, I agree with him! He wasn't attacking Taylor personally, just that silly song. She opened herself up for this tbh. The lyrics are horrible.

He is a she. :flop:

Archived