💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

‪#‎TheSims4‬ EA Announces Ghosts, Eye Colors, Costumes & Pools (FREE!)

Zsolti

Featured Posts

Zsolti

Content_Announce_Blog.jpg

During an EA conference call this morning, The Sims team officially announced they will begin delivering brand new game content/features via free Sims 4 patches. The first game update will be hitting your games today!

Along with this official announcement, EA also provided us with some exclusive images of some of the upcoming content. The formal announcement is coming from the team later today on the Twitch Broadcast.

• Ghosts (October 1st)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4kq_VDA8cM

• Star Wars Costumes (October 1st)

• New Gnome (October 1st)

• New Eye Colors (October 1st)

• Pools (November 2014)

• Careers (November 2014)

http://simsvip.com/2014/10/01/ea-announces-new-game-content-via-game-patches/

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Zsolti

So much for it being impossible to add pools :derpga: But this is good news! I might buy the game now :laughga:

Ikr :party: 

careers werent in? wat?

as in more business careers i think

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

SychosSoChic

careers werent in? wat?

They were, but not all of them.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Ikr :party:

as in more business careers i think

They were, but not all of them.

oh, i havent been following the new sims game, have they cut back on a tonne of things?

Zsolti

mess :cryga: can't y'all appreciate what we're getting for now? I'm sure there are more patches to come

Zsolti

oh, i havent been following the new sims game, have they cut back on a tonne of things?

no CASt,very little careers,no open world,no pools,no toddlers,no ghosts,no cemetery...

SychosSoChic

There's a huge list of things left out, it's why I'm not buying it just yet. + I'm saving myself for Dragon Age: Inquisition 

Where's my Mac release EA!?

inb4 no mac release coz that would be to much work  :witchderp:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

no CASt,very little careers,no open world,no pools,no toddlers,no ghosts,no cemetery...

There's a huge list of things left out, it's why I'm not buying it just yet. + I'm saving myself for Dragon Age: Inquisition 

guess i'll carry on with sims 3 and wait till the next one  :witchney:

Hellspont

I knew they would fix their mistakes good job on there part I need to play the game more haven't had much time

Archived