💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Donatella single cover!

VenusBoy

Featured Posts

Rollercoaster

Some tips from a seasoned photoshop pro:

Never use a gradient that's so harsh and try to match the colours in the gradient to parts of your main photo or background.

Also, try using a drop shadow instead of a stroke so you don't get such a harsh outline on your words.

I like it :party:

Thank You  :saira:

Never use a gradient that's so harsh and try to match the colours in the gradient to parts of your main photo or background.

Also, try using a drop shadow instead of a stroke so you don't get such a harsh outline on your words.

I like the outline on the words, And I don't have photoshop lol

I've never used photoshop, I use online websites for my designs

But thnx for your comment, I love when people tips me, sometimes it helps me  :hug:

Rollercoaster

Thank You  :saira:

I like the outline on the words, And I don't have photoshop lol

I've never used photoshop, I use online websites for my designs

But thnx for your comment, I love when people tips me, sometimes it helps me  :hug:

Well you should download photoshop. :P

Rollercoaster

NEVER EVER EVER.

lol there is too much to learn.

You could say that about life, but you still keep living.

The fun is in the experience, not in trying to be perfect - being great at it is a side effect of experimentation and discovery. You won't regret getting it :D

You could say that about life, but you still keep living.

The fun is in the experience, not in trying to be perfect - being great at it is a side effect of experimentation and discovery. You won't regret getting it :D

Nah. lol but thnx anyway  :haha:

I'm going to hunt you down and install it for you. You have no choice.

:hor:

How can I download a version without the time limit? I ain't gonna buy it   :wtfga: lol and I don't have uturrent or whatever that site is called

Teri Hatcher

Its nice but the text is just :ohno:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

How can I download a version without the time limit? I ain't gonna buy it   :wtfga: lol and I don't have uturrent or whatever that site is called

The CS2 version of Adobe Photoshop is free.

Its nice but the text is just :ohno:

the Lady Gaga one? yeah I was thinking the same but I was lazy to change....

The CS2 version of Adobe Photoshop is free.

I know nothing about photoshop. is it a good verison or..

Rollercoaster

Jesus, Just download photoshop 7 (old but good) and put in the serial code 9876543210 and you win.

DirtyRichHooker

I really don't like the text. I think a thinner font would suit better, maybe something more stylized. The cutting could be a bit better and the colouring needs to blend with the background. Other than that, I love the concept.

Archived