Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' Debuts at No. 1 on the Billboard 200

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

ariana-grande-my-everything-album-cover.

Ariana Grande's new album My Everything has debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart, giving the 21-year-old pop singer two No. 1 albums in less than a year. She's the first woman to debut at No. 1 with her first two albums since 2010.

The rest of the new Billboard 200 chart's top 10, along with My Everything's official sales figure for the week ending Aug. 31 (as compiled by Nielsen SoundScan data), will be revealed on Wednesday, Sept. 3.

My Everything, which was released on Aug. 25, is the follow-up to Grande's first album, Yours Truly. The latter came out on Sept. 2, 2013, and also opened atop the Billboard 200. Grande is the first woman since Susan Boyle to see her first two albums debut at No. 1. Boyle did it with I Dreamed a Dream (released in 2009) and The Gift (2010).

Source: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6236643/ariana-grande-my-everything-debut-billboard-200

The album sold 168,000 in its first week. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anywhere else would be a disappointment with a lead like Problem. So good for her! The actual numbers, as earlier predicted, were probably rather low, hence not releasing it yet to avoid this celebratory moment from being ruined prematurely. 

Archived