• Last Reply
Ray of Light

2010 Macbook Pro running Windows 7 64bit Ultimate via Bootcamp

The 17 inch model :hor:

Queen! Is Bootcamp easy to run? I'm a newbie to all this tech stuff :megaflop:

:hor: 

Queen! Is Bootcamp easy to run? I'm a newbie to all this tech stuff :megaflop:

:hor:

Bootcamp is already installed on most Mac computers. All you really need is a Windows install disc and follow the prompts in the Bootcamp program.

Or you can pirate a windows 7 iso file and burn/mount them to a disc, but thats none of my business *kermit sip*

http://youtu.be/27r0lQIb_lA

Best Pop music track in Sims 4 :legend: Gags take notes and remake Scheisse in Simlish and release it. :excited:

Tried it, hated it.

Downloaded Sims 3 + All expansions pack and I'm having a blast in the open world. :excited2:

My current family is a vampire/werewolf gay couple who have a hidden agenda to turn the entire town into supernatural creatures. :toofunny:

When will Sims 4?

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

http://youtu.be/27r0lQIb_lA

Best Pop music track in Sims 4 :legend: Gags take notes and remake Scheisse in Simlish and release it. :excited:

I don't speak simlish but I can if you like  :flop:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

LetsGetHigh

Tried it, hated it.

Downloaded Sims 3 + All expansions pack and I'm having a blast in the open world. :excited2:

My current family is a vampire/werewolf gay couple who have a hidden agenda to turn the entire town into supernatural creatures. :toofunny:

When will Sims 4?

Right?! Amazing :legend: open world is such an amazing factor. I need to install Supernatural, I have it but I CBA :smh:

LetsGetHigh

Apparentely EA did this to certain cracks of the game :lmao:

sims-4.jpg

Slay EA Slay

OF COURSE NOT :rip: it's a glitch with the crack, to fix the blur all you have to do is  rename TS4.par to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par in Game/Bin

Yeah basically you have to quit and reenter each time that happens.

LoveandMagic

I'm waiting until it goes way down in price (probably when they come out with a "starter" pack). I have already downloaded The Sims 2 Ultimate Edition and have Sims 3 and most of the expansion and stuff packs, so I'm more than good for now. 

My sister has pre-ordered, I think. I'm asking her about it (and listening to the reviews from you guys).

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand my save file is now gone. I literally booted up my save file that I've been playing with and its loads near the time when my Sim first was moving into the house.

Thanks EA

Thankfully I wasn't too far into the game. :crossed:

CherryPi3

Apparentely EA did this to certain cracks of the game :lmao:

sims-4.jpg

Slay EA Slay

nah, it's the crack. You simply just had to rename a file in the folder. I did it and it fixed it  :)

Archived