• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mister max

waiting for noticfication :neyde: :coffee: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Henry

@Henry it's me again :rip:  i can;t download games 

What is it saying? Is it in the Windows Store?

If yes some times it gives trouble idk why, you just have to keep trying and it eventually works. Hope they fix the store soon. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Sorry for the late reply btw, I slept way too long :emma: 

yASSsss

so the windows icon appeared yesterday and i downloaded the 3 gb update ...everything was going fine and then the update froze while installing :awkney: 

i cancelled it and checked for updates again and now its downloading the whole thing from scratch..what a waste :rip:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Benji

Okay, after reinstalling some drives the update overwritten and getting HP to pull their finger out and share some of the ones I needed, everything seems to be all good!

Anyone who hasn't updated yet but does slightly deeper than normal customization, be prepared as it may overwrite what you've done!

Other than that minor pain in the butt, the update is great!

yASSsss

@henry......hey,i installed windows 10 a few hours ago..everything is great....but i can't adjust screen brightness..its automatically set to max level and i can't change it...they keys won't work....is anyone else facing this problem :duck: 

RAMROD

@henry......hey,i installed windows 10 a few hours ago..everything is great....but i can't adjust screen brightness..its automatically set to max level and i can't change it...they keys won't work....is anyone else facing this problem :duck: 

You can adjust screen brightness on control panel as usual.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

yASSsss

You can adjust screen brightness on control panel as usual.

i did,but it wont change... On the screen ,it shows that brightness level is changing but it doesn't.. :rip: 

bionic

i did,but it wont change... On the screen ,it shows that brightness level is changing but it doesn't.. :rip: 

Have you turned off automatic screen adjustment?

buy bionic

Darcklighter22

Ironically I have one of the 3 models of Dell Inspiron's out of the 69 that hasn't been tested with Windows 10. So currently have no updates available which I hope in the next few weeks it will be addressed, other than not having bass when I listen to music with my Beats plugged in my laptop it's the only bug I've spotted so far.

everyone is aware you can switch back to your old OS up until a month after upgrading but if you go back you go re-upgrade when all the initial bugs have been fixed still for the one year...it's nice of Microsoft to have that option.

yASSsss

Have you turned off automatic screen adjustment?

turns out i needed to update my video drivers..took me 2 days to figure it out :miley: 

Morphine Prince

Vine and Instagram videos won't play since I updated to W10... and the Netflix app doesn't play videos. It says something about drivers. Idk what to do. 

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived