đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

musician

Loreen

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Bellatrix
3 minutes ago, mister max said:

So she already has a back up plan smmh :smh:

Kidding obviously :awesome: would love to get my food from queen loreen :gaycat:

:toofunny:

That would be a dream :diane:

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dutch

That first picture is so cute. And it was needed since all the Loreen/Eurovision fans were hating on Anton. It's not his fault tbh. :shrug:

Bellatrix
18 minutes ago, Dutch said:

That first picture is so cute. And it was needed since all the Loreen/Eurovision fans were hating on Anton. It's not his fault tbh. :shrug:

Yeah, hating on him his really wrong. He hasn't done anything wrong. People are so pathetic :madge: 

Dutch
1 minute ago, Erotica said:

Yeah, hating on him his really wrong. He hasn't done anything wrong. People are so pathetic :madge: 

And it's everything Loreen is not standing for. :sharon:

Bellatrix
3 minutes ago, Dutch said:

And it's everything Loreen is not standing for. :sharon:

Exactly, yet they're probably screaming "yaaas" when she talks about love and respect :green: 

Dutch
Just now, Erotica said:

Exactly, yet they're probably screaming "yaaas" when she talks about love and respect :green: 

LMAO!!! This. :giveup::giveup::giveup:

Dutch

@Erotica @mister max I'm not sure you guys already knew this, but she will release her album in two pieces. One part this spring and the other part this fall. I guess she's talking about two EPs since she calls them 'small albums'. Did you already tell me this @Erotica, because my brain think so for some reason? :oprah:

She talks about it in this interview:

mister max
7 hours ago, Dutch said:

@Erotica @mister max I'm not sure you guys already knew this, but she will release her album in two pieces. One part this spring and the other part this fall. I guess she's talking about two EPs since she calls them 'small albums'. Did you already tell me this @Erotica, because my brain think so for some reason? :oprah:

:oprah:

Bebe Rexha teas :oprah:

Not sure what to think about it be we will see, this doesnt mean smth negative in my ears

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Bellatrix
11 hours ago, Dutch said:

Yeah, I did mention it and you replied saying it was such a Swedish thing to do :derpga: It's also updated in the OP. Why do I feel no one is reading it? :giveup:

On 2017-02-20 at 9:49 PM, Erotica said:

Maybe we should take this with a grain of salt but Loreen said in an interview today that she will release not one, but two albums this year. It will be two smaller albums, one in the spring and one in the fall :excited2:

Anyway, it's gonna be amaaaazing! I hope she releases the first one real soon while there's still some melfest hype so it doesn't become all silent again for like two months 

Kim Woodburn

Does anyone else think Statements is much better live than the studio version?

Her voice is very powerful and of course, unedited live.

mister max
2 hours ago, Kim Woodburn said:

Does anyone else think Statements is much better live than the studio version?

Her voice is very powerful and of course, unedited live.

Well ofcourse, thats like all of her songs imo :golfclap:

mister max
5 hours ago, Erotica said:

Yeah, I did mention it and you replied saying it was such a Swedish thing to do :derpga: It's also updated in the OP. Why do I feel no one is reading it? :giveup:

Anyway, it's gonna be amaaaazing! I hope she releases the first one real soon while there's still some melfest hype so it doesn't become all silent again for like two months 

Is there an informed OP? :air: lemme check it out

Bellatrix
3 minutes ago, mister max said:

Is there an informed OP? :air: lemme check it out

Yes, all the delicious news will be served there as well :lolly:

Bellatrix
On 2015-07-26 at 8:49 PM, Erotica said:

Omg, the wait for her new album is worse than the wait for ARTPOP!

I wonder if Gaga actually will release her new album before Loreen gives us any information about hers :saladga:

and she did

tumblr_inline_msgoo4dK901qz4rgp.gif

Archived